Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink! >

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

Old 01-19-2014, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
I got such BEAUTIFUL fabric from Sheri R and extra fabric so adorable and candy!!! Thank you so much . Post a pic if you can please.
I love when I find extra large fun prints to match the themes! Glad you like them. My other swap went to someone who has the same name as you, Linda.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	457487  
Old 01-20-2014, 04:08 AM

wow what wonderful fabrics everyone has! I could shop from each and every single pile, what a grand quilt it would be to put them all in it! I want to thank all of you for sending as fast as you could. I will in future months have the posting out about the 25th of the month to sign up for the next month (ie Jan 25th for Feb 1st partners) this way we should be able to get our f4s in our greedy hands in time to make wall hangings, table runners, seasonal things we can work into our homes and quilts. is anyone planning a calendar quilt with these fabrics?
Old 01-20-2014, 08:47 AM

Good Monday to everyone.... What beautiful fabrics everyone has received. I also received both sets and they all go together beautifully as you can see. What fun it is to go to the mailbox and find such treasures can't help but smile.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]457584[/ATTACH] I hope the picture is bigger when posted if not the 1st set is from Jclinganrey and 2nd from NancyW.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00302.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	457584  
Old 01-20-2014, 02:42 PM

Great fabrics everyone. So many varieties. Love that fabric with the pictures on it SheriR. So cute.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
Got my second package!!!! Thank you B dawn,loved them all plus extra fabric. I am so happy to getsuch BEAUTIFUL fabric from both my partners!!! Post a pic if you can please,i still am having trouble.
You are welcome, sorry, I did not take picture's before sending them but I am glad you like them.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:11 PM

Sorry Jvan228 I posted the thank you on the wrong thread. I love the hues of pink. Absolutely beautiful. We were out of town when they arrived. It reminds me of "Pretty in Pink." Thank you again. I cannot post pictures, sorry.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Power Poster

Some beautiful fabrics being received. Sitting this one out as we were in Mexico for our son's wedding and didn't get back til the 14th. Beautiful wedding and vacation. Looking forward to next month.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:45 AM

think we are getting quiet a few in, how many more are waiting? NancyW because of the little confusion with your mailing address yours are coming so be patient a few more days probably end of the week delivery

I bet next month will be smashingly a large group and now that I know how to send names in an easier fashion thanks to themamahauser I will be able to sort faster and email quicker. (though think I was fairly quick here this month). sign ups on the 25th! does Saint Patricks Day/Mardi Gras fabric sound like a possibility? both so close.. you could possibly get a heck of a combo which might be too much so if that is a worry I will lean towards St. Patricks day or GREEN fabric (not fabric with tiny green leaves and large orange roses) something that could be used with a st. patricks day themed item such as a wall hanging. Does that make sense? any fabric predominately green. with notice if you didn't have it maybe you could find some at the local quilt shop (ugh who likes to go in there?) or is this too specific for most? majority rule here lol and my vote is 50 votes (oh yeah right and that is fair?)
Old 01-21-2014, 05:45 AM

Elisabrat,
St. Patrick's Day and/or green sounds like a winner to me. But then, all of our themes have been great.
Thanks to you are brenda21. You are both selfless for doing all this for us. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we enjoy this so much and "Thank You".
Old 01-21-2014, 09:02 AM

To my two waiting partners, I just got back from the post office, you should have your package by Friday. I appologize for being late on mailing, had some very unexpected life expenses.

One is going 7 hours and 38 minutes south west of me. The other is going 10 hours and 39 minutes north east of me if driving to both locations. Sounds like a nice road trip.

I wonder how many quilt shops I could find on the way driving in each direction.

As these unexpected expenses with be happening for awhile so I will be dropping out for a couple months. I will be watching see what FQ's are exchanged.