Boom 11 - SLOW & EASY

Old 02-05-2014, 06:18 AM

WOW...Thanks Janice..and Ladies.. Thanks for the blocks you have done for me..I love them all!
Kathy
Old 02-05-2014, 09:10 AM

Janice, thanks for the time you put into the album for the F&F group. It was so great going to one place to see all the work the ladies have done.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:34 AM

Loved seeing all the blocks. Thanks to Janice! Awesome work!
Old 02-05-2014, 10:38 AM

You are all welcome! I've got the S&E pix posted through last night lined up and ready to put in the gallery soon.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:34 AM

Default Your gallery is live!

OK, I got the gallery for this group up and running MUCH faster. Please check here for the pix: http://boomerangswaps.weebly.com/slo...ed-blocks.html

If you find I've credited your block to someone else, please email me at [email protected]. If I've missed a pic you posted on this board and you want it added to the gallery, email me the missing pic in small format. No 2 MB pix folks! I finally had an "ah ha" moment when it came to reducing the size which sped the whole process up immeasurably, but I am about to be swamped again with the family stuff so there won't be any free time to play with pix for a while so send them to me in small files. One person asked if I would go into swappers profiles and pull pix from their albums. I don't want to do that. It feels too much like invasion of privacy, odd as that might sound to you on a board as public as this. If anyone with an album here wants me to add them to the weebly gallery I've got going now, just email me with your small file pix. I'll be happy to as soon as I have a few moments.

Enjoy your gallery - it's yours you know! Your work is wonderful and it make me so happy to see what everyone is making for each other. Keep posting pix and I'll add them in as I find them!

Remember to look for any mistakes and let me know. Have a great day ladies.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:26 PM

Glad I finished when I did. Cut my finger and needed stitches! Ironicly, I wasn't sewing but cooking. Oh well.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by KatsKidinWI View Post
Glad I finished when I did. Cut my finger and needed stitches! Ironicly, I wasn't sewing but cooking. Oh well.
LOL....I keep telling my husband that cooking is dangerous. Speedy recovery!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM

This Block is for MamaHauser. This fabric captured my imagination the first time I saw it! It made me think of a voyage across the ocean and the story of that journey. This block pattern is Tall Ships 2. Unfortunately the photo loses the color somewhat. Hope you like it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Boomerang 11 - TheMamaHauser.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	460723  
Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
This Block is for MamaHauser. This fabric captured my imagination the first time I saw it! It made me think of a voyage across the ocean and the story of that journey. This block pattern is Tall Ships 2. Unfortunately the photo loses the color somewhat. Hope you like it!
It's great!

I had originally gone in with the idea of doing a cornflower blue sashing but I think I'm leaning toward a medium gray now so that all the blues pop within the blocks.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:56 PM

Love looking at the gallery Jancie and thanks evryone for the great blocks. Pretty funny it took me a few minutes to recognize my fabric, use to the fabric from the F and F. Thanks Terri