Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-14-2009, 05:03 AM

Thank you Shalanie for being my SS. Your package was beautiful and the colors were fabulous!!!

Thank You Shadow Dancer for hosting such a wonderful event.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:55 AM

first want to thank all the coordinators for so much fun. I opened mine last night cuz was gone at 4:00 pm EST, DH even got into the act cuz MOUSIE>>>>yes Mousie wrapped everything separately...he couldn't wait. I will try to list everything but Mousie you put so much thought into it and I love everything...Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas to you and all your mousie family....

in the carry box, frame, FQ's, paper clips, the big ones, candy, big cup and instant chicken soup, little white shelf, tape measure, and pencil sharpener...DH said, can I use that on my golf pencils. :roll:

I already have my Christmas cards in it, hanging in my kitchen
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59326[/ATTACH]

all the little individually wrapped presents
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59327[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-59326.jpe
Views:	9
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	59326   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-59327.jpe
Views:	12
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	59327  
Old 12-14-2009, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Hey, guys, post your pic here
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-31478-1.htm

That way everyone can see them in the same place.
sorry about that will switch later
Old 12-14-2009, 06:52 AM

Sorry, I was out of town yesterday!

But I did want to thank my SS Kathy (Kat112000) for the wonderful Christmas box! Off to post the picture over at the other thread! :)
Old 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LindaR
first want to thank all the coordinators for so much fun. I opened mine last night cuz was gone at 4:00 pm EST, DH even got into the act cuz MOUSIE>>>>yes Mousie wrapped everything separately...he couldn't wait. I will try to list everything but Mousie you put so much thought into it and I love everything...Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas to you and all your mousie family....

in the carry box, frame, FQ's, paper clips, the big ones, candy, big cup and instant chicken soup, little white shelf, tape measure, and pencil sharpener...DH said, can I use that on my golf pencils. :roll:
You are so welcome Linda. I had such fun reading your posts, scouring threads for clues as to what colors etc. that you might like.
Saw in one place where you like peach and green, and then came across this creamy fabric with the peachy orangey roses and orchid colored flowers. They don't show that well in mine or your picks, but the ribbon matched them nicely, I think.
It was fun to do something with a specific person in mind. I learned some things about you and saw your talents on different threads on this board. I was a little intimidated, but could tell you are a nice person, and felt that you would appreciate mousie's efforts.
I got to learn a lot from doing this project too. I learned for one...it takes longer than you think it will...phew!
So glad I used UPS! they insisted on putting the city on there.
So cute that your hubby got in on the act too. Mine has really taken an interest in my quilting, the board and all the many wonderful ppl on here, although he will not be taking up the hobby.
I have been asked, lol. Nope, not him. That's all good with me, cause even though I would share with him...I'm glad I don't have to:wink:
Linda, it has been a real pleasure to be your secret santa...know you don't eat chocolate. Never had that kind of candy before, hope it was good...for somebody, lol.
I know how that goes.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas, and maybe sometime in the future, we might get paired in another swap...you never know. Merry Christmas with lots of wishes for a bright new year ahead! mousie :-D
Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Power Poster

Now, it should be about time for Terri to pop in, somewhere on this board... :roll:
Hope your having a swell time, and you missed one heck of a time, with all of us crammed into that chat room, gal!
We missed ya. Can't wait to see your goodies...then maybe you'll hurry up and show us those babies.
OOOh, I can feel their warmth, and smell their freshly powdered, snuggly little bodies, now. They'll have a little button nose, and tiny little toes, and one lucky grandma:wink:
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 AM

I'm here!
My camera is acting up on me, so no pics. Maybe I can get some later once I figure out what is going on with camera or when my friend finds her camera.

Thanks Sharon b for the goodies!!
Old 12-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm here!
My camera is acting up on me, so no pics. Maybe I can get some later once I figure out what is going on with camera or when my friend finds her camera.

Thanks Sharon b for the goodies!!
lol, tell your friend to mush:mrgreen:
you've got expecting aunties pacing the floor, waiting to see goodies so we can get on to baby arrivals...better yet, since she could toss you in the cold...tell her we said hi, and thanks for taking care of our Terri. ;)
Old 12-15-2009, 04:59 AM

She would never toss me in the cold. I feed her when I am here. She lives alone, so usually goes out to dinner, so when I come to visit, I cook for her.
I was a "good wife" this morning. I was up at 4am when she got up, made her coffee and some toast, then gave her hugs and kisses and wished her a great day at work. :) :) :)
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
She would never toss me in the cold. I feed her when I am here. She lives alone, so usually goes out to dinner, so when I come to visit, I cook for her.
I was a "good wife" this morning. I was up at 4am when she got up, made her coffee and some toast, then gave her hugs and kisses and wished her a great day at work. :) :) :)
wow...you are a good friend, to get up with her at 4!
Just wondering, is her mom ok?
Does she have a sewing machine, getting anything quilty done while she is at work?
So glad you didn't forget us all back on the ol' quilt board.
Even though you couldn't be with us on opening day, it wouldn't have been the same all those weeks without you.
You and Shadow and moonpi helped make it a very special event. It was so much fun.
Did I miss it, did you say if your having girls or boys?
I guess we don't get to hear names until after, huh?
Is jbsstrawberry really related to you? twins run in the family, or are you an 'adopted auntie'?
So many questions, lol...but I have to give you something to do, while your on vacation and your bff is at work, lol:wink: hugs! :-D