Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS

Old 03-08-2014, 07:07 AM

Jaba, I believe the last one was made by Groovey Pieces. They look great together!
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Very nice blocks ladies, thank you so much. I have a pretty nice start for my quilt. I thought I posted these last night, guess I was more tired than what I thought so will try it again. 1st row left to right: abby's mom, defergie, mama hauser, libster. 2nd row: sewsaw2, joanelizbay, buslady, gaijin. 3rd row: terri r, ljdugas, moonrise, bluelady. 4th row: nanakathy, nancia, ? no name on this one.
Thanks again for making blocks for me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466239[/ATTACH]
Old 03-08-2014, 07:04 PM

Thanks Janice, I like to label my swap blocks. Got to give these ladies credit for what they do. Thanks again for hosting, you have done a fantastic job!!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:24 AM

��Returned from my retreat and two packages yeah. Opened one and it wasn't our swap blocks, checked return address on second package and it wasn't our swap. Dear where is my mail, repeated myself now getting a bit panicky, from him grumble grumble on the table. No there should be another package, I know it was delivered. Now I'm getting grumpy to be polite about it all. Finally I had his attention, he had placed it under some of my fabric that had arrived before I left for the retreat. Finally I had the bag, ripped it open and looked at every block with the attention they deserved. Everyone was special, thanks so much. can't wait to find the just right sashing fabric.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:29 AM

Those blocks are all so pretty! I had my mail held till Monday because I was gone Fri and Sat...cant wait to get home from work on Monday and see all my blocks!! Is the new "fast swap" a boom swap? I hadn't heard anything about another one yet. Hope to see ALL the received blocks posted! GREAT JOB ladies!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:39 AM

One more thing then I have to go unpack...and I just completely forgot what I was going to ask...gezzz I must be more tired than I thought....
Old 03-09-2014, 10:51 AM

OK...Im not completely crazy. I remembered what I was gonna ask. How do you do the itrader rating thing? I see people have put comments o n mine but I cant figure out how to add one? My ex brother in law saw the Quilt of Valor quilt I made for my twin brother....they were friends while in the Navy for26 years...now he want me to make him one. He sent me the middle panel of the Navy Seal, some navy blue, white, gold... I don't want to make it like my brothers...any suggestions? Heres my brothers...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Johns quilt.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	320.0 KB
ID:	466395   Click image for larger version

Name:	Johns quilt of Valor.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	364.1 KB
ID:	466396  
Old 03-09-2014, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
OK...Im not completely crazy. I remembered what I was gonna ask. How do you do the itrader rating thing? I see people have put comments o n mine but I cant figure out how to add one? My ex brother in law saw the Quilt of Valor quilt I made for my twin brother....they were friends while in the Navy for26 years...now he want me to make him one. He sent me the middle panel of the Navy Seal, some navy blue, white, gold... I don't want to make it like my brothers...any suggestions? Heres my brothers...
you look at your avartar it says feedback with a number click on that it will bring you to it then hit feedback persons name on the righthand side. then on left side follow instructions it is easy.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:35 AM

"you look at your avartar it says feedback with a number click on that it will bring you to it then hit feedback persons name on the righthand side. then on left side follow instructions it is easy."

Y'all, I have got to be as dumb as a load of bricks. I have been trying to leave feedback for swap partners, but I have not managed it yet. I can get as far as " then on left side follow instructions". There are no instructions on the left side on my screen. I've clicked on "submit feedback page" and filled that out. When I click "Submit Reply" it says the following errors occurred . Will someone please talk me through this? I feel terrible being so dumb. I just cannot get it to work for me.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:38 PM

I am not figuring it out either.... :-(
Old 03-11-2014, 01:36 PM

If you click on the green number that shows in the avatar, then look to the left and see "leave feedback for ###", if you click on that it takes you right to the page. I I wonder if you aren't using a regular computer if it makes a difference. I know that it is different from my IPhone and my NOOK, What are you using to "hook up"?