Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

Old 03-14-2014, 09:51 AM

i got a great package today from my sp {jaba}thank you so much[ATTACH=CONFIG]467162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]467163[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0105.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	467162   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0107.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	467163  
Old 03-14-2014, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
I have found putting pictures in sometimes works and sometimes NOT....don't have to resize it just will not open...if I off the then back on sometimes it will work...never had any problem before....quitnut4ever, glad you liked everything
found out what I was doing wrong....trying to add reply from an email and couldn't add a picture....going into board site and had no problem....always the operator isn't it LOL
Old 03-14-2014, 10:57 AM

Sp, your package went out today. You don't live too very far from me so your package will get there pretty fast. DUH, I just saw that I left 2 little things out. I will mail them separately so look for 2. You are making a grand baby quilt. I just made one myself for a great grandbaby that is no where on the scene. My grandkids aren't even married or engaged. I am making their quilts ahead of time. You never know when it is your time to go and at my age, I wanted to make sure they both get a baby quilt. Hopefully I will still be around when that happens.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:12 PM

Sent SP package out yesterday should have it by Monday or Tuesday.???
Old 03-14-2014, 05:11 PM

I received my package from Catjo yesterday. She sent me a lovely package....thanks Cathy!!! I got a quilting magazine, a pattern for an organizer (love this!), some pins, a Moda charm pack, a Patricia Cornwell book, supplies and instructions to make a schnibbles bag, a key chain, a memo pad, nail file, some pretty tissue paper and a payday candybar (not pictured since it was eaten 5 minutes after opening the package). Love it all...thanks dearest Cathy!

Name:	from catjo 3-14.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	467218  
Old 03-15-2014, 07:40 AM

Default apologies and pictures

I am so very sorry that I wasn't able to post. I've been in hospital tha last 8 days because of a staphylococ infection. I had a blather infection a couple of weeks ago that went to my kidneys as well. It seemed to be over after antibiotica, but 8 days ago I got a terrible pain in my kidney area and high feaver. I was taken to the emergency and had to stay in hospital till this morning. The first days I never thought of any swap, than I asked a friend to send my swaps. But she didn't manage to get to my files in the PC.
I can't go to the PO today, and they are closed on sundays, so first thing monday morning the parcel to my SP will be on its way.

But, now for the happy news LOL, I wasn't even home for 10 min. this morning when the doorbel rang and the postman delivered a parcel.
And not just any parcel. Just look at the pictures! Thank you so much Darlene (sewdamncute), it couldn't have come at a better moment. I absolutely love everything, you really spoiled me to bits.

I received: a beautiful fabric with flowers that is going to be a cover for my garden chair cushion (sorry the pictures don't show the vibrant colors)
Lovely owl fabric, iron on owl deco, and owl flower pot hanger , an owl pincushion (?),but I don't want to stick pins in him, too painfull LOL, gorgeous owl buttons, 2 stilletto's (very thoughtful), a pottery mini vase that I used for the picture with the stilleto's in it :-)), 2 patterns, and I don't have to copy the 'sewingroom' pattern because it's iron on, yeahhh, love to try that. A bobbinholder (didn't have one), yarn I'll use to knit a small scarf/collar, 'spring'green yarn,
A fabulous bag made from a denim skirt ( I think), love the panel on front and the pockets on the back. It's perfect for my fruit and veggie market visits. And a cute pouch/purse. It's both so beautifully made, esp.the purse must have been very fiddly!. And a chocolat with caramel bar, which I put in the back of a cupboard, not to be touched till my diabetes is behaving itself (was of the chart because of the infection). But I will enjoy it (a lot!!! LOL).
And finally Amy, she loved the little squicky ball .
Thank you Darlene, it'll all be used and enjoyed.

Name:	marchswap2.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	467251   Click image for larger version

Name:	marchswap3.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	467252   Click image for larger version

Name:	marchswap4.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	467254   Click image for larger version

Name:	marchswap5.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	467257   Click image for larger version

Name:	marchswap6.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	467259  

Click image for larger version

Name:	marchswap1.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	467261  
Old 03-15-2014, 08:14 AM

Great looking pkgs all! Sent my SP her pkg. yesterday morning!
Old 03-15-2014, 09:22 AM

Great packages coming through! Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. Please don't forget to send me a private message when mailing and when receiving. Thank you it keeps the bookwork easier! Lori
Old 03-15-2014, 11:56 AM

Wow, fabric lover, you are one lucky lady! The flower fabric is beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling better real soon.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:34 PM

Yes, yes, yes, that is me!!!!! I received it and am so happy with your gifts. It arrived very fast though (only 3 days!!!!!), from here to the US mostly takes 2 weeks! Did you bribe the mailman??? LOL

Originally Posted by sewdamncute View Post
I mailed my package off yesterday morning. It has to go a long way....across an ocean in fact! You like a certain line of Moda fabric, love the same colors as me, although I'm not crazy about Moda, and have a small dog. When I think of your country, I think of spring flowers