Missouri Quilt Company >

Missouri Quilt Company

Missouri Quilt Company

Old 04-02-2014, 09:05 PM

I understood M & L fabrics had closed down
Old 04-03-2014, 04:08 AM

Smile Your Trip.

Originally Posted by janice1120 View Post
Has anyone visited the Missouri Quilt Company store in Hamilton, Missouri?

We are going to Arkansas within the next few days and on the way back through to Mpls, I see it is just a few miles off Interstate 35.
I am soooo envious!! Wish I could go. Hope you have a fabulous trip (try not to spend too much)
Old 04-03-2014, 04:12 AM

Take pictures for us! We need to live vicariously thru you!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:44 AM

I can't wait to go... when my sister is moved into her new home in Springfield, we'll plan a quick trip to see Hamilton and Jenny's shop. I LOVE her tutorials!!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:21 PM

Default Missouri Star Quilt Store

YES!!!! My son graduated from basic training in Columbia SC in August 2013. On the way I coerced my daughter and sister to swing by. We accidentally stopped at the shipping sore and then they directed us to the main store AND Jeni was there! She is so nice, just exactly like she seems on youtube, maybe even nicer! The store is similiar o oher quilt stores, but I have never had such friendly and sincere people wait on me. (Well, my personal quilt sore IS pretty terrific, but I would stop again ! We drove 5000 miles in our complete trip! happy travels!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:23 PM

I can't believe Iforgo to add I got my picture with Jeni! How cool! (I thought) ;}
Old 04-03-2014, 06:32 PM

OH MY GOODNESS! I had written to this board to ask about Hancock's of Paducah and Missouri Star Quilting - so glad I did. We just got home from a cross country trip and I was so lucky to have been able to stop at BOTH of these stores and BOTH were wonderful stops! Both towns have very definite charm and are definitely very different from each other. Enough can't be said about the wonderful things that are happening at MSQ and as a result to that little town. Just a few days after we were there, a new restaurant was opening right next door, too. And, lucky me, Jenny Doan was in the shop while I was there - PHOTO OP! She was so gracious. Since you asked about just MSQ I just want to be sure you know that they have a separate store where all the year's holiday fabrics are, separate site for classes etc and yet another where the long arm quilters are located. And if you're a museum goer, JC Penney was from this little town and there is a very nice museum attached to the library - all in easy walking distance. By all means, go there and have fun.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:48 AM

This post on their blog may interest you: http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/we-h...his-last-week/
For anyone who missed it, NBC ran a story about them a few weeks ago!
Old 04-04-2014, 06:35 PM

Wow, it looks like you have several places to stop and visit now! Enjoy! I love visiting the different quilt shops when we travel!
Old 04-05-2014, 03:15 PM

I agree with Jo M. Tell her we all love her and her videos!