Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014 >

APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014

APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014

Old 04-05-2014, 12:06 PM

Beautiful. Is this a Debbie Maddy pattern?
Old 04-05-2014, 12:52 PM

Will be mailing Monday. Easy to get rid of Batiks knowing I will get some new ones in return.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:31 PM

Mine are in the mail also. This week they should arrive at their new home. Sustraley, can't say it's easy for me to part with them, I love batiks! I tend to hoard them I think...
Old 04-05-2014, 05:12 PM

Beautiful quilt Jaba!!
I have contacted my swap partner, have her pkg sealed, stamped, and ready to take to post office Monday when I head into town to "run" errands...
My "2nd swap, but not" pkg mailed out Friday as a surprise to a wonderful gal on here who said she didn't know what batiks are. We can't have that, now can we??.. Plus I have been the recipient of some amazing "bugs and such" fabrics in response to my iso to make bug jar quilts...So here is my chance to pif.
Have a great weekend all,
K
Old 04-05-2014, 07:51 PM

Shopping today was quite fruitful! I'll be mailing on Monday
Old 04-06-2014, 05:56 AM

I have someone who forgot to sign up but would love to swap. If your interested please PM me and I will give you the name to write to. so far except for carey it seems everyone has gotten their address? I will send you her mail to information Carey. It seems that carey has two people now who have not done well by her. anyone willing to take her on as a partner? if so please PM her immediatlely and she can switch partners out with me. I know her partner is a good swapper but not so much into posting it seems. sigh.. I am trying to make this work out. I thought this was an easier and more dependable route to try. any suggestions are surely welcome. This is getting to be unfun real quick.
argh!!! ok those who ship dependable thank you. I really appreciate your dedication. the rest come on! you signed up please be responsible!! it keeps this swap a fun place to come to. I don't want to start blocking anyone out so just do it. Please!!!
Old 04-06-2014, 06:49 AM

Elizabrat, I would love to partner with Carey. I'll PM her now. It's clear why I was prompted to buy extra batiks yesterday. Glad I did now! ~Sheri
Old 04-06-2014, 08:20 AM

Sheri your an angel I am sure Carey will gladly take on a partner. If she cant write WMU then she cant. I tried the in box is indeed full. WMU it appears Carey is switching partners so please write to me with your willingness to switch out and also clear your inbox so I can write you back! thank you!!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:25 AM

I also would be happy to help out if you need me.
I have to agree Brat, I am disheartened by people signing up and then not following thru, if you're too busy, just don't sign up. I also have a beef about sending and not hearing back the person at least received the fqs. As I said, I don't expect a gushing "You're amazing!" (But go ahead, if you must...). Just a quick pm so I know the fqs weren't lost. I know we're all busy, key word ALL, so if one can play by the rules I think we all can...And I'm not talking about the people who have emergencies, as I know that happens as well. I just know Brat is doing everything she knows to do for us to have a successful swap. Kudos Brat!!!
Take care all,
K
Old 04-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Sheri your an angel I am sure Carey will gladly take on a partner. If she cant write WMU then she cant. I tried the in box is indeed full. WMU it appears Carey is switching partners so please write to me with your willingness to switch out and also clear your inbox so I can write you back! thank you!!
Will WMU need a new partner? Let me know.