Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March/April Table runner/Table mat Swap!!!! >

March/April Table runner/Table mat Swap!!!!

March/April Table runner/Table mat Swap!!!!

Old 04-09-2014, 06:21 PM

I need to share something. Jan allowed me to have two cats even though she is seriously allergic to them. In no way do I blame her for what happened it just upset me that the cat was still there. So to Jan I guess I owe you an apology and hope you will take it. Know it was something that mattered a lot to me then and matters still to me. I am just very sad. Period.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:06 AM

HI everyone, I love my table runner by homeschoolmom!! I don't know how to post a pic???? help! TH colors are so springy and its hand quilted! what a treasure I have!
Old 04-10-2014, 04:12 AM

I cant wait to see both your runners Homeschoolmom and Nursequilter! it you go the box in the quick reply that is a picture frame with a tree in it? you should be able to post a picture from your home computer. It also gives you the option of an url so if you have posted on say facebook your picture you can then just copy the picture from there as an url and post it here!!! if you have trouble you can send the pictures to me in my email which I have sent to you and I will get them posted for you no problems! I think its wonderful to see what new and wild ideas everyone has this month. Bet its getting the creative juices flowing for sure.

Jan has sent hers to Canada. Has it arrived by any chance yet??? Love to see it! post your pictures Ladies and Gents we absolutely are addicted to them!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:27 AM

No arrival yet. Kendra will let me know when it finally gets there. Don't really know how it can be tracked once it gets into Canada anyway, but I keep checking just to see. Such beautiful weather here yesterday and looks like today too. We have gotten about 2/3 of the yard done and cleaned up from winter but have lots of trees to get trimmed before they start budding out. This big yard is a never ending job in the summer. Hubby got some baby chics so we can have fresh eggs, let them out yesterday afternoon in the pen he built so they could get some sun. Didn't know we had hawks around here, have never seen them before, but they sure came soaring in and now we are minus 7. He's going tonight to buy some screen for a roof over the outside area. Live and learn I guess.
All the runners and table mats look so cute, just like sunshine.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:35 AM

I got my runner from Oksewnsew yesterday! BeeYooTeeFull!!! I need to get a glamour shot or two of it and I'll post a pic soon. thank you Jean!! I love the embroidered flowers!! Makes me wish I had an embroidery machine!
Old 04-11-2014, 03:46 AM

Oh I cant wait to see what oksewnsew has made you! yippee the runners are finding their ways to their new homes! and with only a couple weeks to go please get moving on yours if you haven't already. I wouldn't want one person sad. If there is an ISSUE let me know about it NOW please so we can try to solve it. I don't want lates/delays/ any excuses other than I am finished and sent this month. So come on its the final couple weeks you can do it!! one good weekend and YOUR FINISHED they do go quickly. Looks like a good weekend is coming up

Jan, sorry about your baby chicks. I think they need to be in an entire enclosed room. It can be outside/inside but the room definitely needs a top to it to hold them in. Maybe when they get large enough (ie bigger than a hawk) they can be outside on their own wandering your garden. I sure hope so. Guess Bill be will busy building an open air enclosure for them. they are so cute it would make me a very unhappy camper to watch them get snatched up. I am sure it upset him something fierce too. Darn it!
Old 04-11-2014, 04:07 AM

WOOHOO!!! I got a beautiful table piece in the mail yesterday!!! Picked it up and started doing my running around!!! It is already on my table!! I am running out the door again for work but I will try to post a picture when I get home tonight!!! Thank you so much Jan!!!
Oh and yours got held up a bit! Gotta finish the binding! It will go ASAP!!! I promise!!!
Old 04-11-2014, 05:23 AM

I am so glad Nursequilter likes the runner I made.
I can hardly wait to see what you have done with all those buttons.
Everyones are so nice I have really enjoyed this swap.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:15 AM

Default Table Runner for Annt59

Hi everyone! Beautiful spring day here!

This is the finished table runner I made for Annt59. It finished at 23 1/4" x 44". Altered the design a bit so it is not too long for her table ( 39" x 60") This is the first table runner I have ever made. It is not perfect...but it is happy! I am running out of town for a quick beach trip with friends....leaving the husbands behind to work in the yard. Yayyyy!Girls trip! I have packed up the table runner and it is ready to go to the post office. Will PM tracking number to Ann. Vitamin D.....here I come!

Bee Beatty (Buzzing)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Table Runner Reduced Resolution.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	471195  
Old 04-11-2014, 04:59 PM

Just need to bind mine and it will be in the mail on Monday

terriamn