Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap -  Partners Assigned Page 24 >

January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap - Partners Assigned Page 24

January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap - Partners Assigned Page 24

Old 12-23-2009, 06:50 AM

They say it is called a "tooth" brush not a "teeth" brush cause of my county. I wonder how how I am going to incorperate that into a quilt.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:56 AM

LOL kwhite! Maybe a dental health theme? I can't wait to see these quilts!
Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
They say it is called a "tooth" brush not a "teeth" brush cause of my county. I wonder how how I am going to incorperate that into a quilt.
I can just see it now....you know that picture of the big tooth that you see in the dentist's office???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didja' hear the one from the Cable Guy who said that Walmart was gonna start offering dental service? ......They would have the express lane for people with 3 teeth or less..... :lol: :lol:
Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Originally Posted by kwhite
I can just see it now....you know that picture of the big tooth that you see in the dentist's office???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didja' hear the one from the Cable Guy who said that Walmart was gonna start offering dental service? ......They would have the express lane for people with 3 teeth or less..... :lol: :lol:

You are SO bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Now my keyboard has coffee spewed all over it....)
Old 12-23-2009, 08:01 AM

My keyboard is dripping too!! That's funny!

I hope noone is stressing about the "theme" this time. I know it's not the usual, but it sure seems like it will be lots of fun.

Charisma - when I think of the state of Washington, more than apples come to my mind. I think of the beautiful mountains, Mount Olympus, Mt St. Helens, beautiful water and coast lines, Mt. Rainier, the Space Needle, RAIN *you could do some fun stuff with rain I would think*...all kinds of things. My husband said he thinks of "beer" - remember Olympia beer. Oh, and isn't Ted Bundy from WA? Ha ha, sorry, my dark side is coming out. Oh, what about DB Cooper??? Didn't he jump out over Washington? There are also college sports teams...professional baseball and football teams...okay, I'm getting to windy on this one. Sorry. Anyway, you catch my drift. Lots of things to do for the creative quilter...
Old 12-23-2009, 09:09 AM

I have an easy one, Michigan oh Michigan...water, water everywhere, farms, tulip festival, pine trees, football, Detroit Tigers and on and on....LOL
Old 12-23-2009, 09:22 AM

I'm from Michigan too! . . . Robins, Pistons, Detroit Red Wings, Automobiles, water, apple blossoms, University of Michigan, Michigan State University, camping, sand dunes, painted turtles, water, water, and more water. The challenge is settling on one theme. I'm so glad I joined in, this promises to be fun.
Linda P.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:13 PM

I have to agree with everyone else, this is gonna be a super fun swap.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Loretta
I didn't realize the quilts have to be about where we live- are you sure you want a Chesehead on a doll quilt? LOL!

I would love a " cheese head" :-D :-D

72 of us this time
Chele you are becoming"superwoman"! :-D
Old 12-23-2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Yes, Amma, I too would open up the side of my pants and add more fabric in! We are two peas of pod eh?? I wish I had some photos of those pants - they were so cute!!

My daughter is way into peace symbols for jewelry and t-shirts, so it's very "in" right now.
My son was in 'dinner theater' a couple yrs ago in middle school.. they did a 'scene' from the 60's.... I cut the sides of his pants to the knees and added some very bright fabric that I used for some stuffed clown outfits that I make. All the kids were in awe at how neat of a hippy he was in his 'new' clothes LOLOLOL And he loved them and thought of wearing them after dinner theater just for jeans for school!