Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2014 Birthday Swap 2.5  sign up now  !!!! >

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

Old 06-26-2014, 04:40 PM

I mailed all (3) of the July birthday candies today.

bjsmith57
Old 06-26-2014, 06:21 PM

I SENT my June birthday candies out today. Sorry I'm a little behind gals-hope you all had great birthdays and got pampered!
Old 06-26-2014, 08:45 PM

I received birthday candy today from DoriDes. Thank you
Old 06-27-2014, 08:55 AM

Go ahead and use the address given to you for BillieJean. I have not heard from her and I did check with map quest and it is a true address. so all should be good.

Barb
Old 06-27-2014, 08:58 PM

More candies in the mailbox today. Let's Quilt and Sewbizgirl thank you.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:56 PM

Billie Jean, i mailed out your candy package yesterday so you should have it in time for your birthday. Enjoy!
Old 06-29-2014, 05:36 AM
Power Poster

Janice, every time I see your doggy's nose, I smile!
Old 06-29-2014, 05:25 PM

I have mailed out all of my candy for the June birthday's and I 'my sorry they were late. I hope you enjoy the belated candy. I also mailed out the July birthday's candy at the same time. I hope everyone has a great birthday. I look forward to seeing everyone's finished projects. Happy sewing.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:02 AM

Received two more birthday charms today. Thank you Gannyrosie and happylab for the birthday charms. Very nice choice of fabrics.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:04 PM

Hi Ladies
Hope all is well.

Just want to update you all on a few things.

Jarenie has been in the hospital and now in rehab..after she leaves rehab she will be going to her daughter's house and staying with her. Her daughter Renee has graciously promised to mail out Jarenies packages. THANK YOU RENEE! Also if anyone wants to send a get well to Jarenie PM me and I will give you Renee's address.

We have had a few ladies letting me know that they have had some bad luck with illnesses and deaths in the family. We all know that time does not stand still, life goes on all around us. Letting me know what the deal is really helps and I can pass it on to the ladies in this group. Please keep me updating on anything that may keep you from sending your packages on time.

AS OF JUNE 30TH
ON TIME: my definition......on or before a birthday (yeah that is perfect!) a few days to maybe a week late (hey things happen) but unexceptable is anything past 3 weeks! (that makes me sad). 4 weeks I will have to turn you in to the person in charge of this board. You will not be able to do ANY swapping, until your commitment has been satisfied. This is not MY rule this is the person who lets me run this swap. I DO NOT want to do that to anyone, PLEASE don't make me. This is suppose to be fun.

******Another rule that I am adding as of today JUNE 30, please check in on this board at least once a month. That way I know people are getting any updated info (like this). I love all the sharing that is done on this board. Most of it is quilting news but the family trials and triumphs are also fun! Please keep it up.

I am sorry if I am coming off grumpy....but I am feeling grumpy. I don't want anyone to miss out on what they have coming to them. I know in the big scheme of life it is only fabric. (yes I really said that!) But it is much more.....it is someone thinking about you on YOUR day, it is fulfilling a commitment, it is making new friends with the same love of quilting, it is never breathing the same air with someone but knowing that they are your friend. That is why I do this swap, I love the tiny little squares but I really love having the friends that I have made here.

okay I done........
Barb