Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2014 Birthday Swap 2.5  sign up now  !!!! >

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

Old 07-02-2014, 08:40 PM

One more thing Ladies...

I am going out of town from July 3---July 6th. I will checking on the 6th to see how it is going here.

Happy Birthday to Billie Jean hope you have a wonderful day....I will be watching fireworks on Lake Michigan they said they were setting them off in honor of your birthday!!!

Reminder all of our birthdays this month are close to the beginning of the month! Hopefully everyone has there packages sent.

Enjoy the 4th...Happy Birthday America!

Barb
Old 07-03-2014, 05:59 AM

Bye Barb, have fun on your trip. I expect a full fun report when you get back. Okay a small report. LOL. Some of us lucky people get to work on the 4th. I'm one of them, but I will be on my deck checking out the fireworks around the neighborhood. Our area seems to shoot lots of fireworks. It's very fun to watch.
Today I'm off from work, so I'm rearranging my sewing room. I started that a few months ago and still working on the project. I can't decide how to arrange the furniture the way that I have access to my stuff and room to walk around in the sewing room. I'm at the point where I'm just taking things out and moving it downstairs. What's slowing me down is seeing all of my projects I bought and want to start on. But first I need to finish 3 projects, (2 need binding, and one needs to be quilted and have binding put on). Then I can start on some new projects. Well that's all from my area. Bye the way, we have great cool weather today, (cooler than normal). I'm loving the weather!
Old 07-03-2014, 06:02 AM

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHADAY Billie Jean!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone else!!!!! I hope it's a fun and safe one!!!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 06:18 AM
Power Poster

Happy Birthday today, Billie Jean! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Oneteapot, love your beautiful pets... and you gorgeous yard! We need you over at my place.

Barb, I hope you have a great time on you trip. I am already out of town... at my kids' house in Memphis through the weekend.

Here are pics of my pets... the first two are my beautiful Sophie who died only a month ago. I miss her so much. The kitty is my Naya...feisty cat but can be loveable when she feels like it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Import Pictures 028.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	481427   Click image for larger version

Name:	Various 011.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	481428   Click image for larger version

Name:	Naya 006.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	481429  
Old 07-03-2014, 06:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
Hey Ladies we have a winner.....Sewbizgirl!!!

Oneteappot was the answer I was looking for.....was that a hard contest? did it make enough sense???

congrats Sewbizgirl...your package will be in the mail shortly!
Thank you so much! It was a fun contest... you had to dig, rather than google for answers. Thanks for doing these, Barb!

Hope everyone has a HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY! Don't forget to secure your pets during all the noise... too many pets are lost every 4th of July!
Old 07-03-2014, 06:34 AM

Happy Birthday, Billie Jean. Why is that song now running through my head? Out of here Michael Jackson!!! Enjoy your special day with your friends and family. Your sweet treats will be arriving soon. Off to the post office today with lots of fabric related packages!
Old 07-03-2014, 11:57 AM

Happy Birthday, Billy Jean. I too am off to the Post Office today.
I have been out of town for my Grandson's Wedding. It was fun. I made them a quilt called "Round Division".
Its a drunkards path variation in very bright colors (Jane Sassaman style) with sashing between the round parts.
It was very well received.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:43 AM

I'm back from Vermont, had a great time and ready to get some sewing done. I had lots of birthday wishes to open.. Here's who:
JessicaH
SherriR
KathyM
mamaskeets
AnokaQuilts
KarenH
JaniceMac
happylab
fannyrose/mary
letsquilt

Thank-you everyone for the great fabrics and wonderful cards.
I'm a little late mailing this
month, but my July wishes will be going out tommorow.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:00 PM

Sorry Billie Jean, I thought I would be back in town before your birthday rolled around so I didn't mail your candies. I think Nancy and Diana's will be late also. I will make sure they go out in the post office on Monday so everyone can hopefully receive them by the end of the week. My hubby and I took a road trip to Illinois to see our son and family. On the way, we stopped and saw daughter and family in Utah, Mt. Rushmore, sister in Oklahoma, and back to Utah for a couple days. We will be home tomorrow. We stopped at several quilt stores and saw some beautiful fabric and stores. Each one had a personality of their own. If we would have been a week later, I would have hit more shops participating in the Row-by-Row Hop. I did hit 3 but would have loved to have more. Each shop had a cute row. Not sure I will get the quilt done any time soon but maybe next year. I also got enough fabric for my daughter's quilt which I am excited to start. Happy birthday to all the July gals. I plan on doing better next month.

Last edited by Jannie; 07-04-2014 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:31 AM

Happy Birthday to all of the July ladies. All of my candies have been mailed. Enjoy.