Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo >

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Old 09-30-2014, 04:21 AM

Bluelady, I love those fabrics, especially the large print.

Count me in for a scrappy Mystery Train quilt.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:59 AM

Please disregard my last post. I found the archives.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:06 AM

Peanut gallery here, would love to do a scrappy but then if you said you were sewing burlap sacks together I would say I would love to.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:16 AM

Wow great stuff everybody, I see the colors coming together in beautiful blocks they are all so lovely and such variety I love it. I am finaly home from visiting my daugher and hope to catch up before the next clue.

Lynnie glad to see you too take it easy don't do too much lady your hexies are really pretty can dotty post a picture of your mystery too? I bet its fantastic.

Ok gotta get all the household stuff that gets neglected when your gone done so I can hide in my sewing room for a day and get caught up.

I left a giant fruit salad, bagels and cream cheese in the club car for everybody.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Well, that is strange -- the photo was there last evening. Maybe Judy took it down since it doesn't belong to this mystery. I won't try to re-post.

YES to a scrappy mystery. Actually, I've decided to make another of the current mystery in a scrappy. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right Angelia? Although mine won't be as elegant as yours is.
Absolutely! All I did was substitute a color for each letter, so my A is purple (whatever shade--just reads as purple), B is neutral, etc. I will love to see what yours looks like!
Old 09-30-2014, 06:54 AM

wishing you all the best Lynnie.....and I'm in for a scrappy too..and bluelady just love your colours
Old 09-30-2014, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Well, that is strange -- the photo was there last evening. Maybe Judy took it down since it doesn't belong to this mystery. I won't try to re-post.

YES to a scrappy mystery. Actually, I've decided to make another of the current mystery in a scrappy. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right Angelia? Although mine won't be as elegant as yours is.
No, Belfry I have noticed that sometimes a picture won't come thru, and sometimes it is one person and not other that can't see it, strange. Judy doesn't tend to delete a picture if it doesn't pertain to the train, I have seen others. I will just envision it in my mind.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
Peanut gallery here, would love to do a scrappy but then if you said you were sewing burlap sacks together I would say I would love to.
Too funny, Emma.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:44 AM

Ok caught up on the reading,now to go get to work on 3rd step, always playing catch up on these trains.lol But on second thought it makes the ride last longer. just saying.......Jo
Old 09-30-2014, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Judy, Lauriejo took over the pc swap after you bowed out. She had it for a couple months and then we never heard from her again. I tried calling her a couple times but she never returned my phone calls. Pat (nhnative) even went to her house to talk to her but all she said was that she was having health problems. That was the last we heard and that was in June. She never even let us know that she was dropping out. She left us hanging and didn't know what to do. We didn't have an actual host in July, we kind of just picked it up and ran with it. August was the first month I took over. I'm enjoying being the host.

By the way, I am loving all the blocks that I've seen so far. I can't wait to get started on mine.
Wow, didn't know that. And i don't know if you remember, but that is exactly what happened when I was doing the swap. i think it was in September last year, i even did an extra swap with the hostess, never got my cushion and we never heard from her again. So a couple months later I asked Patrice if I could do it. Then I got involved in the mysteries and charity work and life seemed to get a bit overbooked! LOL