Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone one have Creative Touch Software that can answer a question? >

Anyone one have Creative Touch Software that can answer a question?

Anyone one have Creative Touch Software that can answer a question?

Old 10-02-2014, 12:03 PM

Question Anyone one have Creative Touch Software that can answer a question?

I have Creative Touch software and have been a couple months trying to get it to do an entire quilt. I can do a row but it doesn't go on to the next section. I have talked to Grace Co. several times but they can't seem to get me where I want to go, and yes, I have read the manual. The manual is good at telling you how to set up designs but not at how to actually do the quilt. I can design a quilt in planogram and get it to quilt the first row but then it goes back to the beginning instead of to row 2. Can anyone help please? Thank you!
Old 10-05-2014, 05:16 PM

no answer but bumping to the top hoping for an answer for you
Old 10-06-2014, 10:28 AM

Thank you Nancy!
Old 10-06-2014, 05:31 PM

Are you using pantostacker? Are you quilting as rows and not as a quilt? Try using quilt as rows. It should tell you either the next row is placed and ready to sew or the next row is out of the safe area and you need to mark the start of the next row and scroll the quilt. There are several webinars listed on the Bernina website for Creative Touch Pad. You have to provide your e-mail to view these. There are also videos listed on the APQS website for their version called Quilt Path which is basically the same thing. Here's the page for their videos. http://www.apqs.com/machines/quilt-path/ Hope this helps.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:37 PM

There is also a group in Yahoo groups for Bernina Quiltmotion Creative Touch where you may find some help. Here's the link. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...tiveTouch/info
Old 10-07-2014, 03:00 AM

Thank you so much for you answer. I think the Bernina section will get me going in the right direction even though I have a different machine. I did find a lot of printouts there that will be helpful. The apqs looks like it may be helpful but the videos won't load. I'll try them later.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:09 PM

I m having a similar issue. QCT starts acting up several hours into a session. Will not advance in the panto mode. Seems to stick on the last zone, and the place the mark screen never comes up, goes directly to advance fabric to the mark. Ive closed the program, restarted, replaced the pattern and it still is doing it. Driving me crazy. And now i have to rip out the 4 inches that are out of whack i sewed before i gave up. This is only a large table runner not even a full sized quilt. I feel your pain!
deb