Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-12-2014, 04:46 PM

If anyone else is like me, they would put it in a safe place where they wouldn't forget where they put it, that is until they tried to find it. I'm still looking for two books I put somewhere.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Power Poster

O.K. all you that did not give ideas or have nothing written in your personal profile,PLEASE
give me an idea of what you like. It's very hard to figure out what you'd like and what
kind of mugrug you'd like. My person hasn't been on much to talk about her likes and wishes.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

I put away my 2 1/2" ruler last week from the mystery train and can't find that.
Maybe i'll thumbtack the envelope to my sewing room wall so I don't loose it.
Especially this time of year, it might end up under a tree.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:59 PM

I know I put any color anything goes. I like country fav colors are purple black and sage green
Old 10-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Power Poster

this is for those people who didn't fill out alot in their profile. Now that you've been here awhile, fill in some blanks and tell us your fav colors and things you like to collect..Things you like to drink. are you a coffee or tea connoisseur? You love cats, hate dogs, like cute socks, wear holiday pins, hand quilt or hand piece. this way we can send you things you'd like to receive. also your favorite color of fabric, we can get you a small pc from where we live.

I collect fancy and Jesse James buttons, sand , wooden spools, love cats and cat associated things.

this makes gifting you with something so so much easier and we know that special tea that we got for you is gonna be loved.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:45 PM

CarolinePaj...wow! you are fast..fast. I know if it were me, I would be able to NOT open the package and I would sit it right on my hutch where I could see it every day and wonder. :-)
Lynnie, I agree with everyone adding more about themselves. Would make it easier than looking back through all the posts for their partner. So that being said, I like cats better than dogs. I like bright colors and definitely not muddy ones. Nor do I much care for southwest decor although I could live with it. Otherwise, I am looking forward to whatever my SP sends. I have a sweet tooth and like most quilters am especially fond of chocolate. I have downsized most all my collections except I still collect bookmarks. Not that I go out and buy one each time I see one but if a friend gives me one for a special occasion, I like that. I am still pondering what to make exactly for my SP. Like I said before..I am thinking two-sided which shouldn't be too hard. Probably won't get started on hers (Oops...there is a clue. My SP is a gal!) until next week as I have several commitments this week plus I am beginning a denim quilt for son's Christmas present. Have his wife's done except for the quilting which I am going to try and tackle myself on my DSM as it is only lap size. His will be lap size, too. Have to start going through scraps and cutting 6 inch squares for his and try to find fabrics that aren't too 'girly'.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj
Okay Guys,

just to to let you all know that my Mug Rug is ready to be posted........ Should I be a meanie and post it now or wait until nearer the posting date??????

Do you think my partner would be able to hold on to a closed package until the big reveal????

Hugs

Caroline
If I'm your sp, do not send it! It will taunt me, and in turn my hubby will tease me.. I will go CRAZY!!
But if it's not me, yep..send it!! Bwahahaaa!!! I'm kidding....

I have mine traced off, fabrics picked for them, and will be stitching on them this week.
My sp likes a couple of pretty specific things, I couldn't decide, so 2 it is...at least for now.
Sure wish I was as good at finishing all of my ufos this quickly.

Here's an idea: Have people pm and threaten me with ostracism and no longer being able to log on here if I don't finish every ufo I have... then maybe my works in progress for myself will get finished...
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 10-13-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:28 AM

I didn't post a preference but I love fall, Halloween, black and red colors, coffee, tea, aprons, anything old fashioned , and Sunbonnet Sue! Hopefully that will help give whoever has mine some ideas!

p.S. I would be one of those people that would put the pkg up and wait then forget until the day we were supposed to open them when everyone else posted it!
Hahahahaha!
Old 10-13-2014, 06:54 AM

Okay Guys,

here is today's clue.........

My person lives in a state which has a county/city/town named after a former President!

Got it yet? Is it you?

Hugs

Caroline
Old 10-13-2014, 07:02 AM

Oh my...there must be 50 states that all have a Washington county!

Jan