Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Blessed with a Husqvarna 500 Computerized Machine >

Blessed with a Husqvarna 500 Computerized Machine

Blessed with a Husqvarna 500 Computerized Machine

Old 10-28-2014, 03:40 AM

Ihave this machine and a bernina. Ilove it
Old 10-28-2014, 03:50 AM

You are very lucky. This is a great machine
Old 10-28-2014, 04:31 AM

I bought this same machine and still have it. I like its size as I take it on quilt retreats, sewing days with friends and other sewing outings. It will give you many years of fine service. I bought a walking foot for it from the local Vinking dealer.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:00 AM

Suzanne 57 and costumegirl, thanks so much. This is the pattern but that shop is out of business. The pattern was made/produced by people who worked at that shop, so there may not have been many patterns produced. I have sent emails to various shops in Canada trying to find the pattern. If someone has it, but doesn't want to sell it and is willing to loan it to me, I will pay postage both ways and return it quickly. I've spent hours and hours and days trying to locate the pattern... Hopefully someone on this board will either have it or know someone who does..
Old 10-29-2014, 02:18 PM

Congradulations---I have that same machine and it is wonderful--have never had a problem with it. It is my main machine. I was lucky and my hubby bought the machine one Christmas and then went and bought all the feet for it the next year. It takes specific feet and I personally would not try to use any feet from other brands. I have a chart that tells what feet you can buy for it. If you pm me your email address, I will locate it next week and email a copy to you. I have sewn clothes, pieced and quilted, appliqued, mended and made doll clothes on it. I love mine. So enjoy and let me know if I can help with anything about it.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:09 AM

This person Lynda Zonnefeld was very likely involved in making the quilt or the pattern. Other names are mentioned on the page you linked. https://www.facebook.com/lynda.zonneveld?fref=ts

Search in Google for other names and Ontario, Canada... if necessary.

Hope this helps, Sabine

ETA: she posted publicly here: https://www.facebook.com/14587412577...type=1&theater

Last edited by sews; 10-31-2014 at 10:26 AM.