Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-16-2014, 05:09 AM

Will work on a few extra MR's and send to her, so she's not so stressed. stress can be a killer in it self. Brat let us help you till your body can handle it, there is no need for you to take the world on your shoulders. sending prayers her way for her and her family for strength and speedy recovery.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:00 AM

Hugs and prayers going to Brat. To me she is such a wonderful person. Through all her sickness she has kept herself upbeat and always trying to help others with her happy thoughts.
Jaba, sending you a PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:38 AM

Update: 2 surgeries yesterday, couldn't keep the port open for dialysis in her leg so they did another surgery and put one in her chest. She'll have to go back in a couple of weeks to have it put in her other leg. It's going to be a long process and slow recovery. Talked to her on the phone and she will be home this evening.
For now just please follow through and send to your partner's. If you have a problem let me know. I can't go through all the posts and answer each and every one of them. If you would like to send a FQ or just a HI get well card, I'm sure she would enjoy it. I know she is a little short on blenders and can always use those. If you need her address PM me. Thanks ladies
Old 11-16-2014, 09:56 AM

I received my box of goodies from my SS partner yesterday! It came from Tennessee??!! Darn, now I have to wait.....
Old 11-16-2014, 06:11 PM

Praying for Linda and hoping all will be ok.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:15 AM
Power Poster

I am praying for our dear Elizabrat. I am so sorry to hear she is having a difficult time right now. God bless her and her family.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:15 AM

I cant stay on long but wanted to thank you for your kind wishes and Jan for letting you all know I haven't flopped over or gone for along walk in the woods. those days of walking are a dream now. I did have my two surgeries back to back sigh to try to fix my port in my leg. no luck. I am not happy about getting one put in the other leg as the hope is gone out of me right now that it will work any better than the last one. running out places to stick me argh! I do know I will be here as long as I possibly can because I don't care much for the other option. I am a quilter true and true you know your friendships mean the world to me. I am pretty much stuck in my house so I come here for laughter, fun chatter and creative ideas. I quilt now when I can. it gets harder to but I don't have any intention of quiting. too many projects left to do

on a happy note I would love to see some of your things you might have made for the upcoming holidays. I think the creative ideas here are tremendous and open our eyes to other possibilities so share! pics of ornaments! table runners, wall hangings, anything you made to brighten your holidays we would all love to see them.. get us going on one more project we have to have so post I am excited to see what you have done!
Old 11-17-2014, 05:31 AM

Just trying to do a quick catch up here on the boards after a few crazy (as usual) weeks. I'll be thinking of Elisabrat and sending positive vibes for your current health issues. Then, I've been reading of fudge (yum) and ironically, a nice weight loss for one of our friends (congrats!) and lastly, the packages starting to get mailed out.

I am waiting patiently to mail my package out until Thanksgiving week but in the meantime have been gathering a few goodies and making a few extras to add as well.

My son, who is a junior in high school, is in basketball, which has been on and off throughout the last year with various leagues (spring, summer, and fall) and tournaments in between. They are officially starting training for their season after school today so life's about to get even crazier here with mom's taxi. And, my husband just asked me to make a custom-sized hunting jacket for him for less than 14 days now. He's a big man and he gets a more comfortable fit if I make his hunting clothes. So, that's what's happening in my little corner of the world right now... Take care everyone - stay warm in the snow zones - stay safe for those in the tornado zones today - and those with sunshine, enjoy!!
Old 11-17-2014, 06:44 AM

Elisabrat! It is so good to hear from you. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am thinking of you and praying for you. I love our cyber community but this time I wish I were close enough to be of some real help to you.

Be good and take care of yourself.

Deb
Old 11-17-2014, 06:54 AM

Glad to hear from you Brat! Take care, we need your chatter here!