Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Favorite Black Friday or Cybef Monday deals? >

Favorite Black Friday or Cybef Monday deals?

Favorite Black Friday or Cybef Monday deals?

Old 11-28-2014, 11:56 AM

I found a nice selection at CT this a.m. Santa told me to have fun and pick out some things I'd like. Sure wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. I picked out a quilt kit, a fat quarter bundle, a Kim Diehl book and 3 yards of fabric for a little over $50.00.

Wednesday I stopped at Joann's. Bought some fleece at 50% and found a white-on-white remnant, just shy of a full yard at 75% off.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lori S View Post
I purchased a roll of 90 inch X 25 yd roll of cotton batting from Jo Ann's on Wed . The sale was $99.00 and free shipping . The best part.... it was delivered this morning. WOW that was fast. Now that is a great black Friday... never left the house and there is was at 9:30 AM on "Black Friday". I was still enjoying some pie for breakfast.
I never eat pie on Thankgiving, but Friday morning, I always have a piece for breakfast.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by bjchad View Post
Craftsy has all classes at $19.99 today (Friday). Good time to take that class you were looking at!
Craftsy also has a lot of their supplies & fabric on sale 40 - 50% off.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:11 PM

Sighhhhhhh, I just had to replace the catalytic converters on my car... that about covers all the fabric shopping I was hoping to do right thru next year. LOL
Old 11-28-2014, 06:23 PM

Had to work today, was still able to leave the house early and stop at Joanns But a lot of christmas material, 1st one in the door had cart full all four cutters cut my material since no one else in line. Saved 112.00 plus thread buy one get one free. Lady in back of me didn't have coupon for today so I gave her mine. Said I was on my way to Jc Pennys, Out the door at 6:17 in Pennys bought my oldest sons girlfriend sheets for their new bed. Had to be high count Egyptian Cotton. 150.00 on sale for 59.00 the lady I gave my Joanns coupon had given me her Pennys coupon saved 10 more dollars back in my car at 6:32 and made it to work on time 7:02 very productive morning going back tomorrow for my fleece
Old 11-28-2014, 11:20 PM

I almost hate to pipe in here, but no Black Friday shopping for me...I worked in retail management for twenty years and just can't bring myself to shop! But I did get some twinges of jealousy reading all the great deals you ladies scored!!
Old 11-29-2014, 04:57 AM

I ran by joanns last night before they closed and they had the smaller ottlites on sale for 19.99 and they were normally 99.99! I bought two. Then this morning when I checked my email I had received a coupon for 20% of my entire purchase this morning!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Anniedeb View Post
I almost hate to pipe in here, but no Black Friday shopping for me...I worked in retail management for twenty years and just can't bring myself to shop! But I did get some twinges of jealousy reading all the great deals you ladies scored!!
I worked retail too for 6 yrs Annie, I always got stuck working black Friday. One year I will never forget I had hangers of the ugliest flannel shirts I've ever seen hung onto to mands to be able to lay all the hangers on the hanging bar (if this makes sense), I was trying to lift my hands up to let the hangers fall onto the sales bar & I literally got the back of my hand clawed! She drew blood! It was then that I just let the shirts all fall to the floor, those women were crazy for mustard yellow & green striped flannel ect shirts. I got to leave work early to go get a tetanus shot!
Jeri