Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 12:38 PM

i got a box good things and i so love them all the socks will be great for the winter here on hardwood floors and the bargello books and paper leaflets are great already thinking of the fabrics for a bargello Thanks so much Mariposa (Rhonda)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501562[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0050.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	638.0 KB
ID:	501562  
Old 12-07-2014, 12:41 PM

dont look at the mess behind the goodies and those are my sewing sicossors i just noticed they were laying there
Old 12-07-2014, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
Wowie! I got quite a haul from my secret Santa! I got patterns, and sewing supplies, ( how did she know I needed snaps?) all kinds of wonderful and very useful things. I am sad to report that I have no idea who my secret Santa was, since there was no way to tell from the gifts who it was...so thank you secret Santa whoever you are! Can I have just a hint? Is it permissible to identify ourselves here? I would really like to know who to thank. My cup runneth over.
I am so sorry I forgot to put your card in the box.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:53 PM

First off, Happy Birthday Terri, hope you have fun opening all those envelopes!

Secondly, Beautiful Pearl Harbor Pic, we should always remember.

Thirdly, That was a great story about the brother and saying he may have been there. That is awesome.

Beautiful pics of all the goodies Santa's elves hauled in! Here is mine.

Molly Munchkin! aka Jeannette was my Secret Santa. I have a sleigh load of goodies. Body lotion, embroidery scissors, note pad, hersheys M&Ms, Joann tote, doggie mug rug, Quilts and more magazine and a wonderful handmade potholder! I've wanted one of those forever and never sat down and made one. Thank you. I also have a small Ho Ho Ho paddle, hehehe. But the beautiful part is all the Batik's. Thank you so much, you are a very generous Secret Santa! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501566[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501568[/ATTACH]

Name:	sspic.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	501566   Click image for larger version

Name:	sspic2.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	501568  
Old 12-07-2014, 12:54 PM

Okay, I thought I attached an image, but it failed. So I'll have to paint an image with words.
My secret Santa, Donna, from Salamanca, NY, was most generous....especially in sharing her talents.
The lovely crocheted doilies, in lavender and purple, tickle me. They evoked warm memories of my Nana. Also in my package: crocheted hot pads, really nice pot holders with a hand slot, Andes candies mints, four batik fat quarters in vibrant colors, an organizer of sorts and a stunning green tool caddy. You know, the kind I always wanted to make for myself but didn't: clear vinyl compartments (with tools!) that folds in thirds for travel. This beauty has a hanging hook for ease of use when open. Thank you SOOOO very much.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:58 PM

I was cleaning up and found another goodie from my Secret Santa box that Cuppy sent. It was a Stash Enhancement Experience Bag, a brown paper bag holding lots of pieces of fabric, some small scraps and some as large as 10" squares to enhance my stash. Thank you so much. It was so much fun to go through all those pieces of fabric. Lots of inspiration in that little brown paper bag. Very cute idea.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Okay I'll join in and open a bit early. Thank-you to my SS b.zang aka Barbara for the lovely gifts. Love the fabric, the pressing mat, the Cranberry Red Wine Jelly, a Star Runner pattern and something I've never seen quilting playing cards, that is soooo cool. Love it all. Thanks again Terry for running this SS swap and Happy Birthday.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501586[/ATTACH]

Name:	IMAG0826.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	911.5 KB
ID:	501586  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:07 PM

Thank you Cannyquilter! I laughed out loud when I saw the Tardis mug rug. How did you know I'm a Dr. Who fan? ?I love it. I also got some snips, a calendar fron NE England, some craft pegs, a pen on a string (I am forever losing mine), candy (which is just dandy, including a mint bar - very unique), a crocheted neck scarf, some colour grabbers, and pretty fabric. Thank you so much from across the pond![ATTACH=CONFIG]501590[/ATTACH]

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	501590  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:11 PM

I want to thank skaduzy for such a beautiful secret santa swap, fabric, books, patterns, templates, thread, yo yo maker,notepad, sewing needles brush to clean sewing machine, Christmas socks, a variety of candy and hot chocolate, a handmade wallet, doggy treats for my pet Nemus, fabric for kids quilts. Thank you again
Old 12-07-2014, 01:12 PM

Had to open a little early as I am on my way to an ornament exchange with my cheese ball )
Kendra aka KGoodhand, you made my day. Thank you so much for all that you managed to stuff into the box.
A beautiful selection of FQ's that I will be making a quilt with as soon as I add some pieces from the stash, a bag full of scraps which of course is my favorite thing. A beautiful pashmina in a reddish tone that fades to corral, love the color. Socks, a Mary Englebreight pen, paper and cute Christmas ornament. AND a teeny tiny iron, so cute.
Thank you Kendra for being so generous.

Name:	IMG_0202.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	501597