Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-08-2014, 11:46 AM

Linda, you have been on my mind all day. Prayers that your surgery is a success and your recovery is speedy and complete.

Jan
Old 12-08-2014, 12:26 PM

To my secret partner, I sincerely apologize for the wait for your package. I was one of those sending late, and it is coming priority mail and should be there in the next day or two. I was ready to mail by the middle of November (and I did not want to mail too early) and fully anticipated mailing it Thanksgiving weekend so it would not have to sit and tease you until the 15th, but in the end with my work schedule and other things going on I dropped the ball and it was mailed late. Again, I sincerely apologize for any worrying as that was never my intent. And to Elisabrat and the other members of this swap, I also apologize for being one of the late ones to mail.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:59 PM

Linda, Thinking of you today! Praying all went well.Sent you something today to help you think SPRING! I mailed my mug rug out Dec. 1.still haven't received mine-was hoping to get it today! maybe tomorrow!
Old 12-08-2014, 02:56 PM

I sent and received mug rug. I hope all receive theirs.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:05 PM

No mug rug for me today either.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
No mug rug for me today either.
Makes me wish I had the time and the talent to have a stock pile of Mug Rugs so I could send them out to all who have not received yet!

There is time, it may yet get to you!
Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 AM

Hoping all went well with Linda's appointment. As I was reading her post, she said there may be about 20 non responsive commitments. So this am, I'm going to start on some MR's and have them ready. Sure hope I don't need them. I know things happen and life can be very difficult these days, but I'm sorry, we are all adults here and I don't like being disrespected. Please if you made a commitment in which you can't keep, at least let someone know so we can take care of it. I would rather a person be honest then just blowing it off. It doesn't mean you are a bad, or horrible person, it just means your thoughts and attentions were good and maybe life just got in your way.
So off to make some
Angel gifts and to say my morning prayers for all my friends I've met on this board who need some interventions.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:58 AM

I am one of the terrible late folks. Mine is going out today- Priority w/ confirmation tracking.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:07 AM

It's not just the swappers, it is the swap hosts too. The person who hosted the pincushion swap before me just disappeared. She left everyone hanging. All attempts to contact her went unanswered. I don't care what life threw at her, she should have had the decency to at least say "I can't do this any more. Someone take over please." We didn't need an explanation of why. That's when I finally stepped in and took over. I love doing it!
Old 12-09-2014, 06:03 AM

People interesting. I did a quilt for quilters swap this year. The woman was on the swap board here for a long time. lots of posts positive. then.. poof right at the end disappeared. A friend told me she disappeared from life, not at her address, not on the board.. no forwarding for her nothing. disappeared. way weird. but life happens and what can I do? I smiled and hoped she enjoyed the quilt I sent her as it did not get returned to me. oh well right? I did a Christmas theme and for that I felt good

ok received a late notice but it had a good feeling and for that I am thankful once again. Late is better than not at all. I also got two new didn't receives again. I promise to check both received and sents tonight. I have clinic today and am praying they got it right yesterday. Ultrasound then doctor then radiology testing (mapping) then surgery it took 15 hours yesterday from when we left to got home. it was a very long long day. Not much good news from the doctor but just keep one thing OPEN is lovely for me. big time lovely. so today is the test and if they go it open.. how long will it last.. just need to be kept going til I can get that kidney. Docs come from transplant on the 18th. then they decide if I need to be moved up on the list to the top. top would be good. some of the probably options are not good ones at all. like never at all. so crossing fingers and toes this works.

I will have things done by 5 today my time (mountain time) so I will be posting a list of who hasn't sent to whom if I don't get a note from you. So if you are feeling bad because you haven't sent a package on time but did send it well now is your time to write to me quick. If you didn't send it at all and have no good excuse other than you forgot.. you will be explaining to everyone why you didn't send. I am serious I will post your name. if you find I did that in error I will apologize right away on line so all can see. but only if you posted to me and I have saved each and every email I got. I have over 140 emails in my box. lots of cross checking to do. wishme luck but know I do care about each of you and want this to be a pleasant and sweet swap. so back later with my naughty and nice list