Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-15-2014, 02:00 PM

I want to post pictures of the mug rugs I received but I can't get it to happen. I've never had a problem uploading pictures before. I don't know what the problem is.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:06 PM

hi suern3, what part of Nebraska are you from. I'm from a little town south of Sioux City, Ne. I've met 2 more from Ne that are in groups here. They are from Omaha and Gretna.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:10 PM

Sewred, glad you liked what I sent!! I enjoyed making the mug rug and of course the apron! I have made quite a few of them for gifts for friends and family. So many novelty fabrics out there, it's easy to match something to what people like!!

Still have an hour of work, then the commute home before I can open my box!!! I'll report in later this evening!

Originally Posted by sewred View Post
I love it maybe I'll wear it to serve Hubby our anniversary dinner tomorrow night! Hee hee
Old 12-15-2014, 02:47 PM

thank you Jen Robertson for the beautiful mug rug swap package of coffee,asst tea bags,needle holder,pin cushion, fabric,and the beautiful rug mug. I have been trying to post a picture but it doesn't work.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
mug rug swap.pdf (411.8 KB, 137 views)
Old 12-15-2014, 02:51 PM

Klaws and Rosemary,
I can't get mine to upload either. It worked this morning, so I'm wondering if it's a QB glitch??
Old 12-15-2014, 03:08 PM

lynnie - I'm glad you like your mugrug and hot cocoa - I took a photo and will post it later tonight after I get home from having dinner and playing cards. I initially had some gray fabrics picked out and couldn't make them look like anything other than Halloween. Thought of you when I saw the ornament and had to pick it up.

To my partner - please don't despair I will get my package opened after I get home tonight; I'm at work now and will open and post photo after I get home later on; it was a heavy box I set under the tree so I'm really curious about what is inside.

There are a lot of talented people on this thread - thank you for sharing.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:17 PM

wow what adorable mug rugs and gifts! that apron I need that pattern! please!

I have to upload pictures to my facebook account and then I can copy and paste them in the text. I have never learned any other way argh pirates right? right now still needing double A batteries to get the camera going so cant even do that. I will sneak my stuff on the coffee table for the hubby to take a photo with his camera then he can send to me and I can post pictures too. I have several boxes in my kitchen still to open three times I have gone in there three times.. forgot to get them. so maybe just maybe I will go get them NOW!!!! dork. double dork. sigh, oh yes! I got wonderful news klaws received her package! that is amazingly wonderful! yahoo! yippppeeee!

see good news abounding everywhere keep it up ladies keep up your posting
Old 12-15-2014, 03:20 PM

Love those aprons, where did you get the pattern?
Old 12-15-2014, 03:21 PM

My board name is Mamaskeeto.

Glad you liked your goodies. I had fun collecting them.

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
I just had the best time opening my mug rug package from Kathy Parks she even wrapped each little thing separately.....so it was so much fun to open. I received a mug rug for my sewing room (perfectly matching my colors) and a reproduction mug rug that I will use by my recliner. A monogrammed pin cushion, a dark chocolate candy bar, Christmas journal, wine scented antibacterial hand gel and a magnetic needle holder (something I've never seen) Thank you so much! [ATTACH=CONFIG]502579[/ATTACH] ( I can't find your board name Kathy)
Old 12-15-2014, 03:30 PM

I am still at work, a 12 hour shift today, so I can't open with everyone..big sigh here! Couple hours yet!