Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-15-2014, 06:49 PM

I received a gorgeous package from LadySaint!!! I'll wait til tomorrow to try and upload pics since the system is taking a nose dive tonight. I can't even reply to a PM I received from my mini quilt swap partner!! I'm off to bed already, so tomorrow will try to detail what I received. It was a huge haul and packaged beautifully!! I had such fun opening and oooh-ing over everything! LadySaint, you outdid yourself and hit the nail on the head with the Werthers and the mints!! Oh, and those mug rugs??!!! Wow!!! Beautiful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Hopefully the system will be back online tomorrow so I can upload pics of all the gorgeous goodies I received!!
Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 PM

I received my MR from PAJAk from England Tried to post picture but didn't work will try tomorrow. Loved my MR, Thank you
Old 12-15-2014, 08:44 PM

Default Glad you liked!

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
I received a gorgeous package from LadySaint!!! I'll wait til tomorrow to try and upload pics since the system is taking a nose dive tonight. I can't even reply to a PM I received from my mini quilt swap partner!! I'm off to bed already, so tomorrow will try to detail what I received. It was a huge haul and packaged beautifully!! I had such fun opening and oooh-ing over everything! LadySaint, you outdid yourself and hit the nail on the head with the Werthers and the mints!! Oh, and those mug rugs??!!! Wow!!! Beautiful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Hopefully the system will be back online tomorrow so I can upload pics of all the gorgeous goodies I received!!

Glad you liked your goodies Mel! I enjoyed making them just for you and putting the box together.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well as everyone here at QB!
Old 12-15-2014, 08:47 PM

I did receive a wonderful box as well with loads of beautiful handmade gifts! SO APPRECIATED!! I do not know my swap partner's name (real or on board) so I cannot send a PM to you as I need to identify you first. hehe
I was thrilled with what I received and will enjoy it all. As everyone, cannot post pic just yet...will try again tmrw.
Thank you!!!
Toni Ann
Old 12-15-2014, 11:15 PM

Today I opened my package from Juanita Bean,from Bakersfield CA. It is a frog with chefs hat at the BBQ, so very cute, and your workmanship is so outstanding.. I will use it every morning for my Hot Chocolate. the extras are also great, quarter yard of fabric, some strawberry iced tea mix, a chalk marker, red and black lanyard w/clip for scissors, and pear scented hand gel. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I do not know what is happening, I cannot see any of the pictures. the computer says no data received.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:38 AM

Trying to post pictures my mug rug from Lynnie
Old 12-16-2014, 02:40 AM

Still not able to post pictures
Old 12-16-2014, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to day a huge thank you to Betty G from Australia for a beautiful mug rug and some lovely goodies.... She even wrapped them up for Christmas and attached a beautiful lace star tag.

Betty, I don't know your board name, but I love my mug rug and goodies. Brat, if you you could let me know Betty's board name I will PM her.

There seems to be a problem uploading files at the moment but I will as soon as the problem is fix I will

Hugs

Caroline

Caroline, I am just so thrilled that you are happy with your Mug Rug etc. that I sent you.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:24 AM

I am hoping to see they have found a way to get the pictures posted. has anyone written the board? everyone writing is too much for them but if its noted to them the entire group here cant post pictures that is enough. they do pay attention to that stuff. today I have clinic this morning and that wears me out til mid day so I cant write them (out the door in 10 minutes and still no shoes!) but let them know ok if there is still a problem! I am dying to see all the mug rugs that are still not posted and I know there at a ton left. Make sure you post a picture and that you also write a thank you in pm to your partner. its polite. its the right thing to do and I hope everyone follows this. It takes two minutes to make someones day. What a gift that is! if you need your partners name or excuse me the name of who sent to you let me know what you have and I will match it with what I do. I can do that! but PM me don't hope I will see everything here as I don't. I love the gifts being sent I love the responses your posting and I love that there are not 20 things not being sent. I think I am down to two so far. that is hardly anything! ok I had at least 4 others that were already angel'ed out that I am thankful so much also for our swappers for helping me with this. You are an amazing group. While you enjoy your hot drinks or cold mixes.. think about the valentines swap. if your interested watched for it the end of this month. ITS A QUICK SWAP so if you can do it in a month then sign on up! in the mean time.. love those pictures. I too owe mine and my thank yous to everyone who sent. will get those on tonight I forgot literally to open them yesterday. what a dork!
Old 12-16-2014, 06:42 AM

I was able to post my pictures yesterday morning but now can not view any pictures posted on this thread or any other thread.

????