Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Craftsy Creative Quilting With Walking Foot Class >

Craftsy Creative Quilting With Walking Foot Class

Craftsy Creative Quilting With Walking Foot Class

Old 12-20-2014, 07:49 PM

Loved the class!!
Old 12-20-2014, 07:54 PM
Power Poster

I really like her style. Signed up for this class and her modern class too. Learned quite a bit even though I've been quilting for a while.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:16 PM

I loved that class. I did circle quilting on a 75" square quilt on my domestic, would not have done it without her great instruction. And I took Harriet's class years ago. You cannot go wrong with Jacquie's class, I learned a ton from her. My squiggle line quilting has improved immensely after taker her class. It's hours of instruction for 20 bucks. Cheap cheap cheap.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:27 PM

Wow, so glad to read these reviews. I kept looking at this class and finally caved. I have no imagination so FMQ really is not my thing. I did try a FMQ class but never finished it as I loathed the instructor. Her voice and mannerisms really drove me nuts.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:16 AM

I loved the class!
Old 12-21-2014, 06:25 PM

I have purchased several classes from Craftsy and found each one to be well worth the money and very detailed. Where I live in Maine, we don't have many classes offered in our area. Although, I have never considered using their return policy... they offer you a 100% back guarantee.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
I have purchased several classes from Craftsy and found each one to be well worth the money and very detailed. Where I live in Maine, we don't have many classes offered in our area. Although, I have never considered using their return policy... they offer you a 100% back guarantee.
I've purchased a couple classes from craftsy. Both of them have been wonderful. I would go for it with everyone's recommendations. I might have to put it in my wishlist too!
Old 12-22-2014, 03:34 AM

I took that class and I liked it. She does some amazing things using just a walking foot and I have used many of her techniques in some small pieces I have quilted. The price is certainly right and it will be a good chance for you to try out Craftsy to see if you like it. Go for it!

Also, remember that Craftsy will refund your money on any class you don't think is helpful. While it isn't like being in a classeroom with a live instructor, I have found the Craftsy classes to be very helpful.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:31 AM

With 3 small kids at home, a Craftsy lesson is all I can afford. I watch it on my ipad while nursing the baby. I took only one course that I didnt't like. It was a beginner course and I end up finding myself more near an intermediate than I tought. I contacted Craftsy and they refund me without any fuss. So now I don't hesitate to try anything that may be helpful.
Old 12-22-2014, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
I have purchased several classes from Craftsy and found each one to be well worth the money and very detailed. Where I live in Maine, we don't have many classes offered in our area. Although, I have never using their return policy... they offer you a 100% back guarantee.
I've done a bunch of classes with Craftsy and had 1 that was not at all good. I believe their return policy is 1 month, so after about 5-6 months of trying to get through the class and never making it, I wrote them an email. I gave them a list of all the reasons I thought the class was bad along with a comment that I understand the return policy and didn't expect a refund, but just wanted them to know they had such a poor quality video on their site. They responded right away, refunded my money, and left the class on my page just in case I wanted to try and get through it.
They have been wonderful and I love all the other classes I've done.