Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 02-28-2015, 09:32 AM

hanks, she posted her ughly fabric love it!!!
Old 02-28-2015, 09:37 AM

Hello, my swapper friends! My grandson has arrived! Not sure about the time, or name, but he weighted 8 lbs 15 ops and is 20 inches long! Heading to the hospital in awhile. My DIL was in labor a long time even though she was induced.
Laurel
Old 02-28-2015, 02:04 PM

Hi ladies. It seems I have been feeling bad almost the whole month. For you who I owe a package, it will be in the mail early nest week.

trish b
Old 02-28-2015, 02:47 PM

Oneteappot,
Congrats to you and the proud parents of your new grandson!!

Trish b,
Hope you're being better!!

I received a wonderful pkg today from Patchesnposies...she was so sweet to send some of those cute ants (not that I kept hinting about the ants...) along with a bunch of other great fabric squares...a beautiful pin cushion, needle book with some of the prettiest pins I've seen, and a thread picker/stiletto combo. The needle case has a built in slot for it, too..so clever.
Thank you so much Patchesnposies!!
Here's a pic:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511944[/ATTACH]
Regards,
Kif
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150228_164048.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	511944  
Old 03-02-2015, 03:26 PM

I received a wonderful package this morning from Patchesnposies this morning! Just the pick up I needed today - I'm stuck at home really really sick with the dreaded summer cold

Such pretty fabrics! I'll try and post a photo later today. Technology is beyond my sick fuzzy brain this morning! lol
Old 03-04-2015, 09:23 AM

sorry your sick quilting jem. I hope that passes real quick. I see the posts right and left I am sick they all say. hoping you cant catch it from here! I had a fit in clinic the other day. one woman came in really sick. I get that. but wash the door handles and the scale where everyone hangs onto and anything else like the sink she touches. I told them too. they are NURSES don't they get it? no one can afford to be sick. we cant miss dialysis either. so help us out.. keep those things clean when you see someone is really sick. boy did I not score points. well.. its seemed reasonable. use those wipes that are sitting all over the place! argh! sorry little vent there lol.

I need those lemons.. now who had those? I love lemon fabric. think its because one does not grow lemons in Cody, WY. not because they are deer food think the snow and frost and freezing your tail off weather would kill them quick as can be. sigh.. love lemons. ok love grapefruits the most but truly.. ever seen a cool grapefruit fabric? NOOOO! lol! so I love lemons instead.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:55 PM

I know what you're saying, Linda. The last time I was in the ER, they told me to carry wipes in my purse and wear a mask when I go to the doctor's office. They said sick people go there, so it's worse than a grocery store for germs. Even when I go for a check up, I wear gloves because my immune system is almost nil. So if I catch something, my body cannot fight it and --- well, you know what happens then. Common sense seems to have gone to la la land these days. I'll get off my soap box now.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:54 AM

Thanks Sewellie you can stand on your soap box all you want. Its ok. I know people don't know that some of us are more 'less abled' than others to withstand things. I am scared to death of colds. A rotten cold that takes you out for weeks.. will hospitalize me instantly and probably go straight to my lungs. not good. at least for me. I cant sew in ICU! its not fair! its one thing being stuck with that .. um.. food they give you.. its another thing to leave your sewing behind. there are limits I am willing to take. I draw the line at that.

now onto fun things and wonderful joys! I really liked the lemon fabric and wonder who makes it do you know anyone?
Old 03-07-2015, 10:00 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512894[/ATTACH]Got these lovelies from Kiffie. Didn't have any with shamrocks on-hope they bring me good luck! Keep thinking my year has got to get better! Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0307152115.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	512894  
Old 03-10-2015, 07:53 PM

I guess whoever was supposed to send my Ugly Fabric figured I didn't need any ugly fabric... never got any - oh well! I can live without it, but I hope there is a good reason because it's not nice to sign up for a swap and then not follow through.