Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What quilt projects are you working on now? >

What quilt projects are you working on now?

What quilt projects are you working on now?

Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 AM

just getting ready to start on two pinwheel quilts for my boys. Have the fabric ready and cut out 2 blocks Friday playing around.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:41 AM

brush and thimble!! Wow !!! where did you get your pattern for log cabin with stars!!! I love it!!! beautifully done!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by betlinsmom
brush and thimble!! Wow !!! where did you get your pattern for log cabin with stars!!! I love it!!! beautifully done!!!!
I don't have a pattern, the strips are 1 1/2 " of assorted red, white and blue, with one light and one dark fabric repeated in each square. I have four more squares to make = one block, and twelve stars to applique. Thae stars are a batik fabric.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 PM

Just finished up two BOMs that I was working on last year. Now to get the other two BOMs done as I am anxious to start a new project and will not let myself until these are done. :) My own rule. It actually works most of the time. I don't have pictures at the moment, but will take them and post.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:45 PM

i am working on a red and white Irish Chain post pic when done . but i have done 4 baby quilts and mailed 2 off to ky..
Old 01-11-2010, 02:12 PM

Hello all! Getting ready for bed can't sleep today but thought I'd share my current project. It is called southern comfort from cozy quilt designs. I have 2 borders on but not in this pic. Will post later. Thanks!

o i work third shift sorry forgot to mention that
[ATTACH=CONFIG]66676[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-66671.jpe
Views:	19
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	66676  
Old 01-11-2010, 03:44 PM

The Christmas Through Out the Year pattern is an old one. It came from The Stitch Connection. I looked a that website but I don't see the pattern but there are some really cute ones there. Here is the link: http://stitchconnection.com/patterns.html

The Hanging Santa is from the Wooden Bear line of patterns. Just do a google search for that web site. You should be able to find that one, I bought mine prior to Christmas.
Anna
Old 06-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Google Goddess

I am working on some placemats, coasters and potholders with John Deere Fabric, I'm having a blast!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:48 PM

My first question here. I am working on a quilt for my DGD. I actually starte this before she was born. She is 2 1/2 now. I just picked it up again the other day. I am going to insert a birth picture of her in the center and hand embroider her name, birth date, weight, etc. on that block. I have 4 x 4 blocks signed by members of the family and special friends to complete the quilt. Not sure how big to make the center block. Use sashing or just the regular 1/4 inch seam. Colors are pink for family members and white for friends. Thanks to all.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Banned

I am working on 2 quilts........ one is for my son I started sewing it today, he is a student at Franciscan University. It is a large print of Saint Francis and took me months to decide what pattern to use as I didn't want to butcher the fabric. I decided on Attic Windows. I wish I knew how to post pictures it is so beautiful. The other will also be Attic Windows as it is also a large print, this one I started cutting today. This print is of baby Jesus with children and angels all around Him and set in the trees are grottos with The Virgin Mary. This is for a baby quilt for a family friend. They are Traditional Catholics and I know they will love it. It isn't easy finding religious fabric but I was lucky and got EXACTLY what everyone would like.