Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
I am looking for something that might be impossible to find anymore >

I am looking for something that might be impossible to find anymore

I am looking for something that might be impossible to find anymore

Old 08-09-2015, 08:05 AM

Hi, Just a quick note. I'm working on Covered Bridges & will share this information with you. It's Grandpa's Bridges Measures 80" x 98" I'm using variegated Blue Pearl Cotton and there coming out really nice. If you google the following, www.primroselane.com you will find the pattern. Good Luck if that's what your looking for.
Happy Quilting, Judi
Old 08-09-2015, 09:14 AM

The quilters on this site are TOTALLY AMAZING. I'm always astonished at the expertise and assistance that is given to those of us who are not as experienced. Thank you.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by kellen46 View Post
I have some printed quilt blocks that are line drawings of Oregon Light houses, blue lines on white, and a set of Oregon trail line drawings, brown on white. I thought I had a set of Oregon covered bridges, line drawn pictures on muslin. These are sort of like illustrations from a book. I cannot find the covered bridges I thought I had, I have done the light houses and Oregon trail quilts and wanted the covered bridges as well. It does not have to be Oregon covered bridges, just covered bridges in general. All I can find are painted full color ones...anyone understand what I am talking about? I have googled until I am blue and cannot find them...somewhere is a set languishing in a stash....can anyone help me find them?
Try this one...the bridges are all the way down....last item

http://www.secretsof.com/content/2868
Old 08-16-2015, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
The same company that did "Over The Hill to Grandmother's House" has a covered bridge series of blocks to do in Redwork I believe. Nope, I was wrong it's a Vintage Tin series from www.crabapplehillstudio.com
There is a Redwork pattern series for covered bridges blocks though somewhere.
Wow this is great! I just ordered it. My DH will LOVE this. Gee I wonder if I could get my Destiny dealer to scan this and make it a embroidery machine design. For me. Not for sale. If not I am a great hand embroider so problem
Old 08-16-2015, 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=kellen46;7279906]I have some printed quilt blocks that are line drawings of Oregon Light houses, blue lines on white, and a set of Oregon trail line drawings, brown on white. I thought I had a set of Oregon covered bridges, line drawn pictures on muslin.

Thanks everyone. I found them on Ebay plus a few extra little things...so nice to have this project to look forward to.