Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Massdrop? >

Massdrop?

Massdrop?

Old 08-18-2015, 08:04 PM

I have bought one bundle of FQ. The fabrics are beautiful. The price was good compared to what I can buy locally.

Also being in Canada the shipping was reasonable.

I have thought about buying batting, but do not have a current project that needs it.

I did buy a bundle of two sizes of Wonder Clips. I also bought some knock off ones from Amazon to compare. There are minor differences between them I will see how they hold up. If the Amazon ones work as well I will buy them next time at 1/2 the price and faster shipping.

I have also bought from Craftsy. Happy customer there too.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:00 AM

I have bought several items (no fabric) from them and been very happy with them. As maminstl said, they are upfront about the wait time for items so if it is something you need (want) right away, this is not the way to go. And, just like any store, you need to know your prices to know if it is a good deal. I have also found their customer service to be excellent. They also have good deals on non-sewing items as well.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:48 AM

I bought a sweatshirt with the message "Never underestimate the power of a woman with a sewing machine." that is on the back. On the front upper left is a design that looks like an old Singer badge. I have fun wearing it.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:54 AM

I did buy a Sew Steady machine surround from them and saved a few bucks. Very satisfied!
Old 08-19-2015, 07:05 AM

I only buy after I check other places online and amazon.com for my final reality check about their pricing. For the most part, many of the items are the best deal. So, just check online with a general search first. They have also vastly improved their shipping time and customer service.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:59 AM

I bought fabric from mass drop. It was very good quality quilt fabric. The prices are reasonable and the shipping is free. The fabric I bought was something I wanted to add to my stash, so it was a good deal for me.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:06 AM

I did get a good price for the XX-Large Tuto machine rolling case. It was a couple of months before I received it, but they did keep you updated regarding the delivery. One nice thing was I charged it and had it paid for a month before it was delivered and that felt good!
Old 08-19-2015, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by ClairVoyantQuilter View Post
I did get a great price on a box of Aurifil thread last year . . .but it took nearly two months to receive.
I got the same deal I think and a great price! Was worth the wait in my opinion!!!
Old 08-19-2015, 04:51 PM

I bought some beautiful, high quality fat quarters that were not available anywhere else. I was looking for something out of the ordinary and found it. Also some queen sized batting which was a good price.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:24 AM

I also got the xxl tutto bag and oliso iron. It was a long wait but I couldn't find a better price and worth the wait for both