Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group >

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Old 09-11-2015, 06:33 AM

Yyyaaaayyyy! Finished! Here are my last three. Block made for Cuppy, Mollymunchkin and Quilt Addict. Hope you enjoy them

Thanks everyone for a great swap! Can't wait to get started on the quilts.

Bee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]530442[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]530443[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]530444[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Boomerang 15 Block made for Cuppy.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	530442   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boomerang 15 Block made for Molly Munchkin.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	530443   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boomerang 15 Block made for Quilt Addict.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	530444  
Old 09-11-2015, 06:35 AM

Janice,

Will send tracking number later today! Thanks for everything you do! Bear Hugs! Bee
Old 09-11-2015, 06:37 AM

This isn't our first rodeo so we expect to run into problems and of course did. But I will be staying home during the rest of the construction. Owner of outfit made the 2 hour drive in to apologize for the mistake on removing the steps and made a small landing with some steps so I don't have to jeopardize any body parts going in and out.

trying to sew with a bobcat smashing the concrete right next to the window is pretty interesting
Old 09-12-2015, 04:03 AM

The visit from the biz owner must have helped a great deal. We have learned from our few but annoyingly difficult renovations, that stuff happens. No reno ever is without it's problems. Glad you now have a safe way into your home.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
This isn't our first rodeo so we expect to run into problems and of course did. But I will be staying home during the rest of the construction. Owner of outfit made the 2 hour drive in to apologize for the mistake on removing the steps and made a small landing with some steps so I don't have to jeopardize any body parts going in and out.

trying to sew with a bobcat smashing the concrete right next to the window is pretty interesting
Old 09-12-2015, 04:23 AM

Update

BeeBeatty - confirmed in transit
Bibliostone - ready to ship
Billi - rec'd
Cuppy
Flowergurl - rec'd
Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Kassaundra - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd

Lucky_Alf2
Mollymunchkin - ready to ship
Moonwork - rec'd
Muse&Sew - rec'd

Quilt Addict
Terriamn - rec'd
TravelingGramma - rec'd

I'd like to hear from Cuppy, Lucky and Quilt Addict with anticipated shipping dates. Please recall that it is a requirement of the Booms for all group members to stay in touch. Thanks!

(Cuppy, your QB message box is full!)

Last edited by Janice McC; 09-12-2015 at 04:40 AM.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:35 AM

Janice, I shipped on Friday, Sept. 11. And, as soon as I figure out where the receipt is hiding, I will send you the tracking number.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:39 AM

Wonderful blocks Bee! What an amazing swap this has been! Getting close to swapping time,. I can hardly wait!
Old 09-12-2015, 11:39 AM

HELP!!! A guy here in towns wife died about a year ago and a couple months ago he had a HUGH fabric sale...good fabric from Moda, etc..I didn't know about it or I would have gone...everything was $6 a yard AND he had a hugh long arm quilter of hers for sale...Yesterday I saw another post on facebook that he still had over 600 yards of fabric to sell for $3 a yard AND the quilter....I kept saying to myself StAY AWAY...didn't work...I went over to his house and browsed for hours....he had everything neatly folder and on shelfs....only problem was he wouldn't cut the fabric..it sold as was..some 10 yards, some 5, most 2 or 1 yard...beautiful fabric....I would have hated to see what he had at the lst sale!! He said they started out with over 1500 yards of fabric..and the machine....biggest one Ive ever seen, by AQS?? The only hold up was the $8500 he wanted for it!! LOL..YES I bought fabric, yes I thought about the machine but passed on it...he sent me a message this morning saying he still had about 300 yards of fabric left... UGH......Im fighting the urge!! Decided to clean out my stash boxes...OMG...what in the heck is wrong with me??
I have about every solid color in the rainbow...several shades of each...lots and lots of fabric with patterns...some Ive had for I bet 20 years...so why in the world would I ever consider going back to buy more??? Is this a disease??? Are we ALL infected with it?? IS there a cure??? I have made 4 scrap quilts already this year....mailed 4 boxes of scraps to other people to use...and I still think I need more...I NEED HELP!!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
HELP!!! A guy here in towns wife died about a year ago and a couple months ago he had a HUGH fabric sale...good fabric from Moda, etc..I didn't know about it or I would have gone...everything was $6 a yard AND he had a hugh long arm quilter of hers for sale...Yesterday I saw another post on facebook that he still had over 600 yards of fabric to sell for $3 a yard AND the quilter....I kept saying to myself StAY AWAY...didn't work...I went over to his house and browsed for hours....he had everything neatly folder and on shelfs....only problem was he wouldn't cut the fabric..it sold as was..some 10 yards, some 5, most 2 or 1 yard...beautiful fabric....I would have hated to see what he had at the lst sale!! He said they started out with over 1500 yards of fabric..and the machine....biggest one Ive ever seen, by AQS?? The only hold up was the $8500 he wanted for it!! LOL..YES I bought fabric, yes I thought about the machine but passed on it...he sent me a message this morning saying he still had about 300 yards of fabric left... UGH......Im fighting the urge!! Decided to clean out my stash boxes...OMG...what in the heck is wrong with me??
I have about every solid color in the rainbow...several shades of each...lots and lots of fabric with patterns...some Ive had for I bet 20 years...so why in the world would I ever consider going back to buy more??? Is this a disease??? Are we ALL infected with it?? IS there a cure??? I have made 4 scrap quilts already this year....mailed 4 boxes of scraps to other people to use...and I still think I need more...I NEED HELP!!!!
Yes, this is an illness but I don't want a cure. It is addicting but we can do so much good with our addiction for other people. I would be going back again and again. The price on the long arm is very reasonable. He may take a lower offer just to sell it. Ask him about that the next trip. ;-)
Old 09-13-2015, 05:20 AM

Another update!

BeeBeatty - confirmed in transit
Bibliostone - ready to ship
Billi - rec'd
Cuppy - says she's shipping on 9/15
Flowergurl - rec'd
Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Kassaundra - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd

Lucky_Alf2
Mollymunchkin - confirmed in transit
Moonwork - rec'd
Muse&Sew - rec'd

Quilt Addict
Terriamn - rec'd
TravelingGramma - rec'd

I'm still waiting to hear from Quilt Addict and Lucky about shipping.