December Mug Rug Swap

Old 12-04-2015, 08:10 PM

I plan on starting my mug rugs tomorrow -- after hitting a few craft shows in the morning. I'm very excited about this swap & am looking forward to making those mug rugs & goodies. I may have to hit a quilt shop for fabric in one particular color, which I doubt I have. Aw, imagine that ... a trip to a fabric store!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:03 AM

No hurry ladies, it does make a difference when you don't have kids at home or a time clock to punch in and out Just have to be packed and ready to go early morning on the 17th. That means all my Christmas gifts have to be done and mailed.....think I will be punching my own time clock
Old 12-05-2015, 03:26 PM

My partner and I have commutated and I am ready to start her Mug Rug
Old 12-06-2015, 11:46 PM

Irene C. , You're mugrug is ready to send tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your favorite colors of purples . It was a new pattern for me.

Last edited by Nan62; 12-06-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:18 PM

Beautiful day in Texas. Since no one is on November mug rug any more lm posting my November mug rug to Dec. that I received from crafty 1. She and I both have received heck getting our packages. Hers returned for too little postage .... Seriously I would have paid it! Thankful for mine today from her.isnt it adorable. I love it and yes the FQ bundle too. Thanks crafty1. I do use mine and suppers coming up soon!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537441[/ATTACH]. My little Bigfoot post office carrier failed to put postage on mine so it's in transit with them having a tracer on it . But in the meantime I've made miss Christine another that's in the mail. So disappointed but we're getting a new mature carrier and that little PO has changed postmasters 5 times in last 6 months. Geez. Lol. They're suppose to reimburse me but that's not my concern. My sweet swap partner has been waiting on pins and needles. Lol. Well not quite but yes waiting! I'm mailing now from big PO.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	537441  
Old 12-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Power Poster

I'm so late getting started (for me...) but I've had a craft fair to prepare for and a commissioned quilt to get done. Had no end of trouble with that quilt! But now it's nearly done and then I can relax and have some fun with my swaps. Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. To our Jewish friends, Happy Chanukah, which starts today!
Old 12-08-2015, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
I'm so late getting started (for me...) but I've had a craft fair to prepare for and a commissioned quilt to get done. Had no end of trouble with that quilt! But now it's nearly done and then I can relax and have some fun with my swaps. Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. To our Jewish friends, Happy Chanukah, which starts today!
Don't worry about being late. I'm not quite finished with yours yet.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:00 PM

I just mailed my two packages out to my two partners today. Sent each the tracking number so she can follow its course to her home! (Supposedly will get there on Friday, 12/11/15, but I'm not holding my breath!)
Old 12-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Nan62 View Post
Irene C. , You're mugrug is ready to send tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your favorite colors of purples . It was a new pattern for me.
How exciting Nan62, I just know you did a great job with your new pattern. I know I will love it.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:04 PM

Oh goodness, Jan (Jaba), I received my pkg today, and quite a surprise. Thanks so much. I love them, perfect colors. Just this morning I thought to meself, 'wish I had made me some Christmas coasters'...Lolo and behold I received some. I have made so many of these, but none for me..go figure. Haha. Hopefully I can get yours in the mail and you receive them before you leave. OH, forgot, she included 2 CHOCOLATE Santas...lol Thanks for being my partner, hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537584[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mugrug swap 12-'15 frm Jaba.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	537584  

Last edited by Oksewnsew; 12-08-2015 at 06:11 PM.