Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Moving machines around - again. . . >

Moving machines around - again. . .

Moving machines around - again. . .

Old 01-13-2016, 11:36 AM

But if I put more shelves, there is less room for treadles . . . I think I've got the machines arranged as I want, and need to bring a Singer 127 out. Oh darn, I forgot about the 115 - wonder what I put where it was suppose to go. . .

I've moved teh Domestic 153 cabinet out, and after lunch will be bringing the Singer 12 cabinet and machine to the Shed. I've got two more dining room chairs to bring in the house, and one more load of canning supplies to haul to the Shed. Then . . . I've got about 6 totes of attachments to haul out. I'm also going to haul several of the Silverware boxed to the storage shed. I have way more than I need, and some of them are a bit too narrow to fit attachment boxes inside.

DH is installing the countertop that the cooktop goes in, and then it can also be moved out of the storage shed. Then I think everything that was suppose to get moved out of there will be OUT - at least for now. My stuff is taking up a bit more than half of the storage shed, so DH will have plenty of room to put a few of his things in there now.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:02 PM

Very impressive. I love your organization. The OCD in me wants to make little cards for each, like in a museum, with all the info like DOB, Make and Model, etc. I'd love to see a picture of your featherweight collection too!
Maggie
Old 01-13-2016, 02:51 PM

Maggie - Please come visit, I've got a stack of notecards waiting for you! And if you want more fun you can help match a set of attachments to each machine based on what is in the manual. I've got many of them matched up, but plenty more to go.

I've got the FW displayed in the dining room. Not the best picture, but it's one I already loaded in photobucket. I need to go outside and take some progress pictures - but my feet hurt! If I walked this much every day I'd have no problem getting the extra weight off!

Old 01-14-2016, 11:25 AM

Really great job. What does a WW8 look like?
Old 01-14-2016, 12:19 PM

Helen, two of them just got posted on the "giggles" thread.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:44 PM

Perfect example thanks for sharing.