Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR 2 - Group 10- "The USA Stitchers" Round 1, mailing date Oct. 15, 2009 >

PHOTOS - IRR 2 - Group 10- "The USA Stitchers" Round 1, mailing date Oct. 15, 2009

PHOTOS - IRR 2 - Group 10- "The USA Stitchers" Round 1, mailing date Oct. 15, 2009

Old 01-21-2010, 07:05 PM

I'm here patiently waiting.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
I wonder if there is an explanation about the virtual aspect in the Administration section of the board? Like, if we go to the main Quilt place that shows all of the categories?
Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 PM

Great!!! I love being able to just click on it and have all the links for the IRR come up. Thanks!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:00 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
I wonder if there is an explanation about the virtual aspect in the Administration section of the board? Like, if we go to the main Quilt place that shows all of the categories?
Is this what you're looking for Omak? http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-30553-1.htm#735683

:-D :-D
Old 01-22-2010, 06:21 AM

Hello members of group 10! To keep you uptodate - one member had to drop out because of illness in the family but we have her replacement in Maryquitecontrary! Another member is "missing" because of illness with her father - and I'm not sure where her center is or what she has at her house.

My fear is that TexasQuilts sent her center to our member who had to drop out and it is still with her and has not been forwarded on or returned. I am in the process of communicating with her.

So far, omak and colletta have received nothing (because of the situations with TexasQuilts and Mardi) and that is our problem. knotsew - you must have Colletta's? I have maryquitecontrary's (to get her caught up) and Omak's by way of Knot Sew.

So, when I have finished them, Mary's will go to Omak and Omak's to TexasQuilts, if I have an update from her on her status, if not, I will send directly to Mary.

I will keep you up to date.

Please be patient. We may have to alter the schedule a bit to accomodate our "found" centers getting caught up on the borders and the quilts may be one border short at the end, but we will finish!

Thanks!

Steph

PS - just realized that Texas Quilts should also have my center and KnotSew's center - yikes.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Power Poster

k3n, Thanks for providing the link for omak. I see the main difference as that all the links are grouped together and its way less cumbersome than the email notifications (which we sometimes miss out on). The only thing I don't like about it so far is that when it tells you there are "unread posts"..it takes you to page 1 of the thread...I don't like that.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
the quilts may be one border short at the end, but we will finish!

Hi Steph, if you have quilts short of a border at the end of the IRR, please let me know. I'd be happy to add a border to one. I'm sure there'd be others who'd be willing to step in and help out too. Keep us posted. Meanwhile, my thoughts are out to Mardi and Texasquilts praying that all will be well soon.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 AM

Thats even more confusing...Mardi is out; Is Texas Quilts in or out?

Yes I have the deer center. I send to the next on the list...on Feb 15 th? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 01-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Power Poster

Ruth...Mardi has stepped out and maryquitecontrary stepped in to take her place.

Texasquilts has officially had to step out of this one due to some serious health issues involving her family. She is sending on the tops that she has (yours included) to the next person.

Steph and I are working to figure out the smoothest way to get back on track...the group will continue, the tops will continue to be mailed on schedule and everyone will still end up with a beautiful quilt...no worries...its just a bump we need to work around.

Lets just send well wishes to both Mardi and Texasquilts for their family members.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:11 AM

Thanks everyone for your offers for help with our Group. i will be in contact with my group by email soon to get everyone up to date on what is going on. We have some decisions to make as a group! We will continue and we will finish - just how we do that is what we will be deciding!

So, we are on the move!