Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February I Spy Swap is OPEN (until Feb. 15) >

February I Spy Swap is OPEN (until Feb. 15)

February I Spy Swap is OPEN (until Feb. 15)

Old 02-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Power Poster

Well, you can see what I spent the day doing! The packages are all loaded in the car, for their trip to the post office tomorrow. I hope you get them quick. Some are supposed to arrive in 2 days, some 3... depending on how far you live from Mississippi. Several of you were so sweet to 'gift' everyone with something extra... whether some extra blocks or a fancy beaded pin that lucky_alf2 made for us. Those are in the very middle of your squares so that's a heads up not to stick yourself in your haste to look at your goodies. Thanks to all of you sweet and generous ladies. You have been very generous with me, as well!

I included a small thank you gift from me in each of your packages. I've enjoyed swapping with you all and since this is my last time to run the swap I wanted to send you each a little "happy", as we say down here. Some of you got one thing, and some another, because i didn't have enough made of either! Hope you like your goodies.

Be sure to post and let everyone know when you get your package. And remember to show you gorgeous creations on the board when you get those squares made up into something. Can't wait to see what you do!

Til the next swap with Owlvamp....
Bonnie
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02313.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	543494  
Old 02-25-2016, 07:16 PM

So glad to hear you got all the packages and are ready to mail them back. I will be checking the mail box daily until I get mine. Thanks for all your effort in organizing this swap.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:37 PM

Hi everyone, It is so good to be back.
I love the way sewbizgirl has set up the way we will be swapping and I will keep it if she doesn't mind.
Here is the link for April's swap.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post7477925

Please everyone give sewbizgirl a huge thank you for filling in for me. This swap wouldn't of continued without her. Thank you so much!!!! You were a life saver. If you are up to again and when I need you I hope I can count on you again in the future. With life we never know what gets thrown our way. I have already had a rocky start but hoping it gets better. I have miss you all and doing the swap.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:03 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
Please everyone give sewbizgirl a huge thank you for filling in for me. This swap wouldn't of continued without her. Thank you so much!!!! You were a life saver. If you are up to again and when I need you I hope I can count on you again in the future.
I would love to if I'm available when you need me!

Every package in the Feb. swap was mailed today. I meant to thank those who did such a wonderful job fussy cutting! I saw many great fussy cuts and I know those take a lot more time and fabric, so I thank you on behalf of everybody in the swap. You swappers rock!

Looking forward to the April swap.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:55 AM

Thanks so much sewbizgirl for doing this swap! I know I love doing this one. Owlvamp glad you are doing better and can take it over again. I am so excited to see my charms! I am already looking forward to the next one. Better be on the look out for some new fabrics! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-29-2016, 02:27 PM

I received my package today. I love all of the pretty patterns in the charms. I would also like to thank Bonnie for being in charge. She did a wonderful job.
Cathy
Old 02-29-2016, 03:00 PM

My package arrived today. So many cute fabrics. Thank you all for a great job fussy cutting. Thank you Bonnie for being our hostess.
Old 02-29-2016, 03:40 PM

Received my package today too. Haven't looked in it yet but I am sure it will all be great!
Old 02-29-2016, 03:56 PM

Doing a happy dance here - wonderful charms arrived today! Love the pin, the wrist lanyard, & the fussy cuts! Wish I had time to join in the next round, busy here finishing 24 difficult (for me anyway) 6" blocks for Farmer's Wife quilt & other UFO goals for 2016.
Thank you for hosting, Bonnie, You ROCK!!!
hugs,
dj
Old 02-29-2016, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Yay, I'm glad to see the packages are starting to arrive and that people are happy! I enjoyed swapping with you all. Great group of swappers!