Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Babylock Crown Jewel 3 >

Babylock Crown Jewel 3

Babylock Crown Jewel 3

Old 04-02-2016, 05:51 AM

I bought the Crown Jewel from my local dealer with the computer. I started out looking at Paducah and a found out buying it there it comes from a quilt shop in that location. That would have be a total disaster since I would have had to assemble it totally by myself. It took almost 4 hours for the quilt shop to set it all up and hook up the robotics. Had a lot of issues with it in the beginning and they had to come back several times to fix the problem. Without the robotics it worked fine but computer just didn't do what it was suppose to. Finally after a year and several trips later they sent the computer back to the company and found out it had a glitch in it. They gave me a new computer and I absolutely love the machine now. I highly recommend it for the money and got it at the same price as they were offering it at the quilt show. Also give free lessons whenever I want and the software that comes with it is fabulous. Going to spend my free time this summer learning how to digitize my own designs with it. It is a fabulous machine and does a great job now.
I started out with a fun quilter and upgraded it after two years to one with a stitch regulator. Bought them both at the quilt show. They had great service and help but when I decide wanted to go with robot the Crown Jewel was very much in my price range and find Babylock is a great machine for sewing and embroidery. Also the repair team for Nolting retired and there was no plan to replace them in our state.