Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
row by row purchase >

row by row purchase

row by row purchase

Old 07-10-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
Debbie
love the animals on the row by row! which shop was this from?
New England Quilt Museum
Old 07-10-2016, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by applique View Post
New England Quilt Museum
thanks Debbie!!. You should have someone post the picture on the Mass Row By Row site. It's a beautiful row and people would be interested if they could see the picture.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:09 PM

I am having fun collecting patterns or getting friends to help me when they are going somewhere. A friend picked up Casper and Douglas, Wy rbr for me. So I have 5 from WY/ 1 from council Bluffs, IA/ 5 from SD/ 9-10 from NE . Going up through more of WY to Red Lodge ,MT, maybe Billings this weekend.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:11 PM

Any one on here from Fairbanks, Alaska doing the rbr??
Old 07-10-2016, 09:39 PM

My neice is in Colorado, But grew up in N.Y., she told me that after the summer, a certain date(don't know what)...that if quilt shops have leftover kits, they will sell them...they are free during the promo period if you walk in...but after the promo period you can buy them on line.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:57 PM

ppquilter I was able to order one from Wasilla Alaska last year in Nov. so maybe you could do that from Fairbanks and you mentioned Red Lodge have you thought about Cody theirs is really a neat one also a shop in Livingston has one representing the entrance to the Park through Gardiner there are really a lot that I like
Old 07-19-2016, 06:41 PM

Just returned from a trip up to MT , collecting rbr as I went, 5 in Billings, 1 from Laurel, Red Lodge, Absarokee in MT. Going through WY on the way up and back and got 2 at Casper, 1 at Thermopolis, Worland, Cody, Sheridan, Story and Buffalo. All fun and cute, ALLLLLL the shops were great and so helpful. Thank you to Buffalo, WY for allowing to squeak in a few minutes late (pu fuel pump problems) and receive your pattern at E T Quilts! Billings, MT shops were so helpful in directions to the other shops! Story, WY quilt shop "Pinewood Cottage Quilt and Gift Shop" is featured in the newest Quilt Sampler!!
Old 07-19-2016, 09:24 PM

One thing The Row by Row Experience is doing is supporting the gasoline and travel industry!

I agree with this person, however.

http://www.seamstobesew.com/is-the-r...-shortsighted/
Old 07-20-2016, 05:12 AM

I am not a quilt shop owner but I do want to put in a word for them as so many quilt shops does a battle to stay in business and I personally know that the shop owners half to work very hard at this with so much on line stuff and they have got to design this pattern every year and spend hours cutting kits and it really does help their business as people plan their vacations around this and I for one love the row by row experience but there are many patterns out there that I love but am unable to travel to but I can only make so many anyway and I get to the stores closer to me and get more than I ever can make and if these same stores were to start putting these patterns on line after the first of Nov. they would defeat their very purpose as so many people would just wait until then to get them I fully respect the quilt shops and what they are doing and plan at least 2 more road trips next month so just have fun and enjoy the ones you can collect and appreciate your quilt shops I would be totaly lost without them
Old 07-20-2016, 12:24 PM

They are pretty strict on everyone obeying the rules. If it is found that they don't they can't participate the following year