Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What I learned today about quilting >

What I learned today about quilting

What I learned today about quilting

Old 09-03-2016, 02:28 PM

I just got a HQ Sweet Sixteen sit down quilting machine. I love, love ,love it. It has lots of room for my big quilts. It
gets the quilts finished so much faster. My arms and shoulders are not hurting so bad from pushing, pulling and repositioning the quilt on my Janome. The Tru stitch came with it as a package special but after using it a couple of times, I just FMQ as usual. The owner of the store I bought it at said if you are a FMQ already most people don't like
it but if you are new at it or have a disease like Parkinson's it helps those people to continue to see with hands shaking. HQ store owners came to my home and helped set it up and gave me a lot of information about it. That's
was great. The HandiQuilter.com has lots of videos on YouTube that have great instructors and answer any question you might have. As fas as I am concerned the best service I have ever gotten in 30 some years of sewing and quilting.
Then you can call the company anytime and they also will help you. I wish I found out about this machine years ago.
Lots cheaper than big quilting machines and doesn't take up all the room in your sewing room.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Power Poster

Good learning experience...