Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Purchasing from other sites >
  • Purchasing from other sites

• Purchasing from other sites

Old 10-06-2016, 07:32 AM

I think the problem is when you are trying to order. I do all my computer work in the morning and generally do all my ordering at that time. Being west coast, this means my orders are, at the latest, very early afternoon east coast. If you are waiting until the evening I can see there might be a problem. I order most everything online and have never found the daily deal on these sites out of stock. While I will buy fabric items on these sites, I still find that most notions are quite a bit cheaper on either amazon sites or ebay sites. Ebay can be fun for the collections of old items that someone is selling because they are cleaning out an older relative's home - found some real treasures!
    Old 10-06-2016, 10:48 AM

Just noticed that you are in Idaho. Perhaps those of us in the East and Central sections of the country receive and read the emails from QUID before you rise and shine for the day. Maybe that's why they sell out so quickly. I might add that I have never had a problem with ANYTHING I have ever ordered from her and consider the company to be very honest and easy to deal with. Perhaps if you contact them, they would have a suggestion for you about how to view or order before us Easterners.
    Old 10-06-2016, 06:51 PM

I have ordered from both & prefer Missouri Star. I have my item(s) in 3-4 days from them & it takes 2x as long from QIAD. Since it can take 8-10 days from QIAD, I have to really want it.