Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 10-06-2016, 01:50 PM

juanitabean, love your embroidered baby quilts
Old 10-06-2016, 03:49 PM

I would love some help with my embroidery. I bought a Bernina 790 about 3 months ago and haven't even opened the embroidery box yet. I feel really overwhelmed by all my machine can do. I have quilted 5 toddler sized quilts on it and love that its so quick. The closet store to me is an hour and it really isn't convenient to drive that far. Plus my machine weights a ton and I don't think I could get it down the stairs and then into the car to take with me to classes. Wish there was someone nearby with one.
Jan
Old 10-06-2016, 03:56 PM

lvmybskt, several years ago I bought a Bernina 635 with the embroidery attachment, and I've done almost nothing with it. I'm ashamed, but it is a bit overwhelming. Maybe you and I can chat directly and encourage each other? Any other Bernini owner would be welcome to join, too.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:53 PM

JaunitaBean your quilts are beautiful!!! So happy to see more posts here!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 07:11 PM

I have been given a baby lock Intrigue embroidery/sewing machine. It seems very clean, hardly used, all/most parts and accessories, but no machine manual. I've tried every place online I can think of, but no one seems to have the Intrigue (Model 0.7A). I'm guessing it was a model some years ago, notwithstanding that it looks like new.

From a two-page flier I did manage to find online, it appears to have an automatic threading contraption which, if it's anything like my serger, is wonderful, wonderful! I'm almost afraid to plug it in for fear of jamming it up by pushing the wrong button or something.

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR HAS USED THIS MACHINE? Any ideas on getting a manual? If you have one, I'd be happy to pay to have it scanned, PDF'd and sent to me.

Thanks, dear ones. I've seen you come through so many times for others and am hoping you can do it again this time.

P.S. I did shoot an email to Baby Lock, but no response yet.

Blessings!
Old 10-07-2016, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jo Belmont View Post
I have been given a baby lock Intrigue embroidery/sewing machine. It seems very clean, hardly used, all/most parts and accessories, but no machine manual. I've tried every place online I can think of, but no one seems to have the Intrigue (Model 0.7A). I'm guessing it was a model some years ago, notwithstanding that it looks like new.

From a two-page flier I did manage to find online, it appears to have an automatic threading contraption which, if it's anything like my serger, is wonderful, wonderful! I'm almost afraid to plug it in for fear of jamming it up by pushing the wrong button or something.

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR HAS USED THIS MACHINE? Any ideas on getting a manual? If you have one, I'd be happy to pay to have it scanned, PDF'd and sent to me.

Thanks, dear ones. I've seen you come through so many times for others and am hoping you can do it again this time.

P.S. I did shoot an email to Baby Lock, but no response yet.

Blessings!
Look here https://www.manualslib.com/b/baby+lock+imagine.html this machine is very similar...maybe the instructions will work for you. Check out the "up, "down models"--espire, encore, jewel. I have an EllageoESg (about 2000 0r 2001) w/o manual, but my Brother ULT2003 manual works like it was meant for the Babylock. Very little info is not the same. Hope this gives you a starting point. Keep cking www.manualslib.com
Old 10-07-2016, 06:13 AM

ivmybsk, Bernina has a good site and you can get some help there. I have a Bernina 200E and a 440 both quite a bit older than the one you have but I love them both and use them all the time. One thing my dealer told me is you don't need classes to learn how to use it just get in there and use it. I was angry at the time but that is what I did and have used it so often that when my machine was 2 the dealer that was doing the annual check told me there were more embroidery miles on it then any other 200 US machine.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:10 AM

Thanks for suggestions. I'll give those a try as well. Finally heard from Baby Lock. They advised that their dealers have access to the manuals and that all manuals are available through those dealers. (???) I'll give our local a try as well. Thanks again.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:26 PM

Juanita....the qults are awesome.....which machine did you use??? ....
Old 10-11-2016, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by lvmybskt View Post
I would love some help with my embroidery. I bought a Bernina 790 about 3 months ago and haven't even opened the embroidery box yet. I feel really overwhelmed by all my machine can do. I have quilted 5 toddler sized quilts on it and love that its so quick. The closet store to me is an hour and it really isn't convenient to drive that far. Plus my machine weights a ton and I don't think I could get it down the stairs and then into the car to take with me to classes. Wish there was someone nearby with one.
Jan
Sorry...I have only the modest JanomeMC350.... But do you have experience with some embroidery machine?