Craftsy

Old 10-11-2016, 04:43 AM

no, I do have to use google chrome when not at home because my browser at work is only Exp 9 and it doesn't like it. Other than that I went up the other day and it was fine. Still trying to find where everything is but that's life when things change. Remember on here when the format changed alot. There were alot of unhappy people. Craftsy has changed to that degree from what I see so far
Old 10-11-2016, 06:23 AM

I did have trouble when they first launced the new site, but they must have worked out the bugs, because everything works great now. I do like the old interface better. Maybe you have compatibility issues.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:21 AM

yes.

People need to know what I'm going through right now.

Paid for a class that won't show in my library. Customer service is atrocious, they hide behind an general response email wall. Craftsy won't acknowledge that their web site and apps are seriously flawed and use the wash, rinse, spin and repeat cycle to make it hard and frustrating to get the problem even acknowledged. They are blaming it on everything from cache to Joanne's and everything under the sun instead of their "new" screwed up site and apps.

I was sent a generic response to my email that explained my issue. I want my money back until Craftsy is forthcoming about the mess they made with their site and apps. BEWARE of purchasing a class at this point, craftsy won't even acknowledge that the problem is on their end. Seems like more and more companies take this hide the sausage approach with customers. Not sure about ordering supplies and will not do so unless craftsy cleans up their mess.

I suppose Craftsy isn't forthcoming about the problems they made because if they do announce what is happening, people won't spend on classes they can't watch and Craftsy loses money; on the other hand, the customer is being lied to by omission and denial and can't view a class they paid for. Beware...pay for a class, don't get it and Craftsy blames it on everything from cache's to Joannes purchases...and EVERYTHING in between.

The generic, non customer support email I finally got wanted me to take a screen shot of my class library showing the class that is not there. I kid you not.

Craftsy is on the bottom of the barrel in my opinion and hiding from the gen pop what the problem is...CRAFTSY and its flawed site and apps. If they didn't play hide the sausage, I would have been patient. Craftsy is a mess with no customer support. What a darn shame...all they have to do is be forthcoming with their customers. I don't like being lied to or deceived through the dispicalble "new age art of lying"... omission.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:00 AM

LynnG, I had an issue with an incomplete order before they changed over to new website so I went to Craftsy to see what changed since I contacted them. They took away the "Chat" option which worked great for me including sending a transcript of the chat to my email. I did see this page https://www.craftsyhelp.com/hc/en-us...re-Working-On-

Back to my order issue- incomplete. I knew the moment it arrived that something was very wrong so I "chatted" with Craftsy. The CSR said it was a packing error. I wanted to say WHAT!!! A packing error would have been forgetting to put the thread set in the big box containing the Fat Quarter BOX not the other way around. But people make mistakes! I received my FQ box about 8 days later.

I sure hope they will send those experiencing these class issues a discount for future purchases.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:25 PM

So far, so good.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:30 AM

It does have a new platform, but all my classes and patterns are accessible. Just need to get used the changed format.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Power Poster

I logged in and no problems
Old 10-12-2016, 08:43 AM

I haven't had any problems getting to my patterns or videos but had trouble placing an order. I tried for 3 days & gave up.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:02 PM

I have been able to get on and see my classes quite easily.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:48 PM

No trouble going there but the first day I got the Page couldn't be found and if it started a class it only ran for 1 or 2 lessons. After an email to them that was fixed. Then, I didn't know where my wishlist had gone so another email and was told it is now my favorites and to click on the heart to find them. I don't know if all of the classes have been changed yet but I do not like the ads or whatever they are between lessons.