Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 12-19-2016, 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=tlrnhi;7721680
Sulabug....you were supposed to send that package to me!! lol

Oh-Oh.............did I get the address's mixed up? So Sorry.........NOT
Old 12-19-2016, 11:52 AM

J_cody...........I Love your ideas too. I love to work with felted wool & I make candle mats. So glad you mentioned that one. I also like to make pincushion's. This is going to be so much fun. I wonder what my package for next year will have in it?????
ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!!

Last edited by SulaBug; 12-19-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:50 PM

This was a marvelous swap, Thank You, Terri!
hugs,
dj
Old 12-19-2016, 08:55 PM

Everyone, love the suggestions for next year. Wrote them down and will be starting on next year's box.

Thanks Terri, this was a great swap.

I do feel bad for those who had disappointments with/without their boxes. Don't give up and hopefully next year will be different (know that is no compensation for this year though).

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all. Be safe, happy, and enjoy the holidays.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:51 PM

Wow, some of you are just opening your packages..... I am busy, but not that busy.... I seen a couple of photos of packages that were received, maybe the list was not read... maybe they should go back to your list and and resend.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by SewingSew View Post
I don't know if everyone knows how to leave feedback score for a swap, so I thought I'm post instructions for how to go about it. Go to a message that your elf posted and look under their profile info for their feedback score. Click on the number beside it and you will be able to leave feedback for them. You have to choose whether they are a "buyer" or a "seller" or it will say that the action couldn't be completed due to an error. If you should want to leave feedback for them as an and elf and also as a gracious recipient, you will have to wait 24 hours before you can leave another feedback for them. I hope this information is helpful.
SewingSew, I have been trying to leave feedback for my secret Santa and I found the feedback tab on her profile, but nothing allows me to click or add anything. Help?
Old 12-20-2016, 01:46 AM

Some of the awesome handmade items I have received in the Secret Santa over the years are ornaments for the christmas tree, Christmas wall hanging, Christmas table runner all items I look forward to using each year.

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
I have a question for all of you ladies who like to participate in the Secret Santa Exchange each year. First of all, I like to start making projects right after the holidays are over for my SS box for next year. This year I made a pillowcase with a Log Cabin band around it & a folded star trivet. So my question is what might you like to receive as a home made item in your SS package for this next Christmas? I would love some ideas. Thank You so much!!
Old 12-20-2016, 03:51 AM

I have an update: My secret santa recipient had opened her package and had sent me a note which is still somewhere in cyber space. So I got a new note and know all is well. Thank you, Terri, for your intervention. Now I know that the package was opened and enjoyed and I can relax my silly mind. This swap is a lot of fun....even for me who is mostly an observer.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
SewingSew, I have been trying to leave feedback for my secret Santa and I found the feedback tab on her profile, but nothing allows me to click or add anything. Help?
MadameKelly, The key is to find a message that she posted and look at her avatar on the left-hand side of her post. Under the avatar picture are 6 lines of info. The top line is her join date and the bottom line is her feedback score. Click on the number beside her feedback score and then follow the rest of my instructions. Just so you know--if you go to her profile and click on her feedback tab, you will not be able to leave feedback that way. The Quilting Board site needs to be re-designed to be more intuitive. There are several situations within the site that I have found confusing, so if you are not the only alone in that.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by SewingSew View Post
MadameKelly, The key is to find a message that she posted and look at her avatar on the left-hand side of her post. Under the avatar picture are 6 lines of info. The top line is her join date and the bottom line is her feedback score. Click on the number beside her feedback score and then follow the rest of my instructions. Just so you know--if you go to her profile and click on her feedback tab, you will not be able to leave feedback that way. The Quilting Board site needs to be re-designed to be more intuitive. There are several situations within the site that I have found confusing, so if you are not the only alone in that.
Thank you so much. I "got 'er done". :-D