fabshophop

Old 08-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Default fabshophop

hello to all, Is anyone else having problems finding the bunny in the bear paw quilting? It's the last one and although I have texted them they still haven't changed it to the august bunny. has anyone found the august bunny? Thanks friends1
Old 08-10-2017, 09:41 AM

The August bunny for Bear Paw is on the same page as for July "Medical". BUT, it doesn't seem to be activated, and won't register. Sent them an email this morning, hopefully they will update their site.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:57 AM

In the Fab Shop Hop site it shows that #82 Bear Paw Quilt Co. is "not available". Maybe they bowed out of the August Shop Hop.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:14 AM

It appears that the bunny is not available yet. When I first started the hop this month, there were a lot of not availables. They have probably just dropped the ball and haven't gotten it set up yet. It's there and you can click on it and get the Shop Hop page to register, but it isn't taking it off my list of Shops Not Visited so I don't know what's going on.

Last edited by cashs_mom; 08-10-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:55 PM

I was getting very frustrated too as I had sent 3 emails in 9 days with no response. To top it off, when I went back in to the "ticket system" to check on the progress, I noticed that all three tickets had been marked deleted. I decided to call them today. No answer. Twice.
And then . . . my phone rings. It's the (I presume) owner. He called back even though I didn't leave a message. That impressed me! I explained the situation, and he apologized. He went in and corrected the bunny situation right away; he wasn't even aware of it as he was using the code he had been given, and assumed it was working.
As far as the tickets being deleted, that was out of his control as they had some weird technical issues that evidently dumped everything. So if anyone wonders why they didn't get a response, it's because he never saw the email to begin with. :/
He really is a super sweet guy, and was excited to tell me that they will be launching a brand spankin' new website very soon (like within the next week); he even let me look at it . . . it's very nice. It's going to be a "smart" site too. He said the old site is old and outdated (it is), and wanted to bring them up to date.

Anyhoo! The bunny is working now! Go complete your list!!
Old 08-23-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanks, Paloma. I'd almost forgotten that I hadn't done Bear Paw Quilts because the bunny didn't seem to be working. I just clicked it and even got a bonus bunny