Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
sew ezi vs gidget II >

sew ezi vs gidget II

sew ezi vs gidget II

Old 09-07-2017, 05:10 AM

This thread may be too old for any response, but you never know until you try. It appears the SewEzi is an inch+ higher than the Gidget. Given that both of them supply custom inserts, lowest height is my major goal here. Osteoporosis has turned me into the incredible shrinking woman. An ideal table height of 27" would suit me but there aren't any out there. I'm looking at the Tasmanian because, without the castors, it would be a comfortable working height, but it's huge and offers not even one drawer. It's also heavy and we are in our 70's. I've looked at the Sew Perfect tables also, but am concerned about either of these heavy things being left at tne end of our Pittsburgh (read that, we're not on level ground here) driveway.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:25 AM

I have 2 Sew Ezis. I prefer them over the Gidget as the ends where the machine sits are open. After almost killing the foot pedal for a Juki 2010 in a regular cabinet, it's nice to know I can't do that again. (I forgot to disconnect it.)

I have the 2010 in one and a Pfaff 2170 in the other. I also have the insert to make the Pfaff table hold the machine and the embroidery unit.

The pedals for both are expensive.