Two things

Old 01-04-2018, 04:51 AM

Default Two things

First - not too loud, but it seems those annoying congrats pop ups have been dealt with....thank you!
But here's another thing, and it might be something I did with my wild fingering on the iPad......I get the email digest, I know not connected to QB directly....but since pop ups disappeared, when digest comes in, I am not automatically logged in, as before...I have to log in each time, and even though I click on 'remember me', it doesn't! Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this....thanx
Old 01-05-2018, 08:46 AM

I, too, am having this problem of having to sign each time. Just began doing this about 2 weeks ago.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
First - not too loud, but it seems those annoying congrats pop ups have been dealt with....thank you!
But here's another thing, and it might be something I did with my wild fingering on the iPad......I get the email digest, I know not connected to QB directly....but since pop ups disappeared, when digest comes in, I am not automatically logged in, as before...I have to log in each time, and even though I click on 'remember me', it doesn't! Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this....thanx
This should link you to the board directly. Then save it in your browser to access it easily. You should be able to stay logged in. https://www.quiltingboard.com/
Old 01-05-2018, 02:31 PM

I was having problems with staying logged in also last fall. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I did to solve it. Lol!

My friend comes to me and asks for help with her iPhone so I am using that as my excuse for not remembering-too much problem solving.

I will see if I can figure it out for you.

Connie
Old 01-05-2018, 02:38 PM

I was having problems with staying logged in also last fall. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I did to solve it. Lol!

My friend comes to me and asks for help with her iPhone so I am using that as my excuse for not remembering-too much problem solving.

Connie
Old 01-08-2018, 05:03 AM

The fact that I was not staying logged in was my fault .......trigger finger hit the wrong icon in iPad.......found it quite by accident and have fixed it!
Old 01-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Administrator

I posted this in another thread but might as well post it here as well:

If you are using safari, you can try the following:

1. Click the settings app
2. Click on Safari
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select "clear history and website data" and press the "clear history and data" option when prompted
4. Go back to your main home screen
5. Open safari, check the "remember me" box and login again.

Originally Posted by retiredteacher09 View Post

Connie
Old 01-08-2018, 06:01 PM

IBtyen: Thanks for the information. I know I took these steps to help get the pop up to stop so I forgot that's why I got the 'remember me' back. Connie