Winter 2018 I Spy Swap

Old 03-27-2018, 05:09 PM

Did my package get there yet? There was 2 sets for me and 1 for my Mom. I don't mind duplicates if you have to. Sometimes that is how it goes. Thanks so much for doing this swap!
Old 03-27-2018, 05:11 PM

Next month is shop hop time. I pick up alot of my I spy fabric at that time and they always have good sales on it.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:49 AM

I'm lucky enough to be within an easy drive of Nancy's Notions (did anyone watch her sewing series on television all those years? She was an amazing woman!).

Anyway, each year the retail store has their annual Sewing Weekend, where they bring in vendors and also open up their warehouse with great deals on everything. I think last year the fat quarters, quilt store quality, were $1.50 each if you bought 10 or more. 10? Let's just say I had a cart full!

Now I'll be watching for I-Spy designs to add to my stash "just in case" I join here again

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
Next month is shop hop time. I pick up alot of my I spy fabric at that time and they always have good sales on it.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
Did my package get there yet? There was 2 sets for me and 1 for my Mom. I don't mind duplicates if you have to. Sometimes that is how it goes. Thanks so much for doing this swap!
No it has not arrived yet - hopefully tomorrow!
Old 03-28-2018, 07:08 PM

Shop hops and warehouse deals - sounds like shopping fun. I try to stock up when I get a chance Togo to Nashville. There is a store in Franklin that has fabric piled on top of each other, in the aisle (don’t thinkfiremarshal has been there in a bit), but she has about 16,000 bolts of fabric. There are about 4 rows of novelty fabrics, sometimes more. So she has about anything one could want. And if you ask her about a specific fabric, she can pretty much take you to it. Nothing is computerized so I don’t know how she does it.
Old 03-29-2018, 02:14 PM

Last envelope arrived and all has been logged in on my computer. So will try to get the swapping done tomorrow and maybe mailed Sat. Monday at the latest.

I did not get my cast off as expected this week - go back in 2 weeks and will xray again. Boo.......
Old 03-29-2018, 09:16 PM

Soooo sorry to hear that you are still in a cast. Please take it easy and don't fret about getting the packages out. Enjoy the weekend!
Old 03-30-2018, 08:52 AM

Yay everyone mailed them in. Yay it will be mailed out soon. Boooooooo on the additional xray. But....at least it is moving in the right direction for you...slow but sure, right!
Old 04-02-2018, 05:01 PM

Ok ladies - bags were taken to PO today - so should be on their way!

If anyone has a problem with their fabrics etc, please PM me and we will see what we can do about it.

I think repeats were at a minimum - I put together a set of scraps etc to cut down on any duplicates.

As always, you swappers are the best! FB has been acting quirky today, so will leave feedback asap as it decides to behave.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:08 PM

I failed to mention that there are a couple of "extras" in some of the packages - thanks to some of the swappers.

And that should have been QB not FB - I can't type by this time of night!