Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June 9 Patch Block Swap Signups >

June 9 Patch Block Swap Signups

June 9 Patch Block Swap Signups

Old 06-23-2018, 08:20 AM

Irishmom, your blocks are terrific. I love the one with the colorful buttons and the bees. All very cute!!
Peaceandjoy, great blocks also, very colorful.

SBG, looks like you will be getting a ‘boat load’ of squishys today and Monday & Tuesday. Prayers all come in on time. You will have a lot of work ahead. Thanks for organizing this swap!! <3

Last edited by D.Henson; 06-23-2018 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-23-2018, 09:20 AM

SBG, My tracking number says my package is out for delivery today, but it looks like you've already received your mail today. It sorta looks like they scanned it at 8:16am this morning. I wonder if your postal delivery person comes twice to your address on Saturday? Strange.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:24 PM
Power Poster

Givio, he comes around noon on Saturdays. I’m still at the FMQ seminar in town but I’m sure your package is in my box waiting for me. Will let you know soon.
Old 06-23-2018, 03:16 PM
Power Poster

Got packages today from Givio, QuiltAddict, Honchey, DarcyShannon and R. Harvey. Who is R. Harvey? Almost no one put their board name on their envelope! People are also starting to drop out left and right, because they didn't get their packages mailed in time. This makes me sad. Wish y'all had stopped and mailed what you had... sooner.
I will be swapping the bags of block on Tuesday evening, after Tuesday's mail. Hope to start getting them mailed to you on Wednesday.

Here's an update to our list:

Cheesehead.......received
Givio.................received
Moonrise...........received
Billi ..................received
Maudeflanagan
Quiltermomma....received
D.Henson...........received
sewbizgirl...........received
Janice McC..........received
Darcy Shannon....received
Irish Mom
sunrise450
Evie....................received
Honchey.............received
happylab
obrienwv
bungalow59........received
quilt addict.........received
terriamn.............received
sprice................received
Gannyrosie.........received
Whigrose............received
peaceandjoy
Old 06-23-2018, 05:12 PM

Sorry ladies, I was one that had to withdraw, not because I was not done. My blocks were finished, I didn't get a chance to mail before I went back to my dad's for father's day. I let our host know that I would be mailing when I got back this afternoon. But since I would have had to use the Kiosks, I was afraid it wouldn't get there until Wednesday.

I made extras for my self, I have 10 sets left. If any one would like to do a personal swap for a set please let me know, I am also willing to wait on those that did not finish. Send me a pm with your address and we can swap when ever it is convenient for you. I'd like to have a few more sets to make a small throw.

Thank you to our host for all the hard work she puts into her swaps. Thanks for letting me know about the block change, I look forward to your next white and scrappy 9 patch swap. I'll get an early start with mine.

Also I want to thank the ladies who pm me with well wishes, prayers for my dad and I. Life happens, and it's so nice to have support on here with you dear ladies. I have swapped with a lot of you and have come to call you my dear quilting friends. It's nice to come on here and just to read posts, see photos of quilts and participate when life gets hard and get away for a bit.
Old 06-23-2018, 05:22 PM

SBG, I looked at post #428, and thought it meant that you'd included on the list on that post everyone you'd received from today, 06/23. I didn't pay attention to the time you were posting. :-)

... I'm pretty sure I didn't put my Board name on the outside of the package... but I am not R. Harvey...
Old 06-23-2018, 08:32 PM
Power Poster

Irene, you were not the only one who had to withdraw. There were several, for various reasons. It won't hurt the swap because there are still plenty swapping, but we are sorry you didn't get in on it. I would like to side swap a set with you. Will pm you about that.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:12 AM

Sorry Sewbiz,I don't remember if I put my board name on the mailing envelope But I did write it on the individual baggie inside... I should have read the instructions better.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Sorry Sewbiz,I don't remember if I put my board name on the mailing envelope But I did write it on the individual baggie inside... I should have read the instructions better.
You were not alone! LOL... Luckily I know a lot of you by your real names, too... but not all.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:28 AM

I am also one that didn't have enough time to mail. I have 10 swaps that I would like to swap. If any one would like to do a personal swap, please PM me.
Thanks Irene, I have sent you a pm
I apologize to everyone. I will see you again on the next swap, scrappy nines, I will be ready when the swap is announced!