"Weigh In"

Old 02-17-2010, 10:11 AM

I read here that someone was not getting email notices about new posts. Neither am I. This thread is also getting bumped from my Watched Topics page. Am I doing something wrong??
Could be Admin thinks I'm thin enough (gorillas like big girls) and doesn't think I need to be here LOL!!
Suggestions anyone?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:35 AM

Only thing I can think of is if you don't reply very much you get lost in the shuffle. Now that I have posted a few messages I am getting the e-mails again.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:01 AM

I seem to be having trouble with snack attacks all evening long. I am trying to save 500 cal for evening to help combat this. I'm really not hungry, I think I'm more bored since we have had sooo much snow here and I feel duhh! Any helpful ideas? I have not went over my daily intake, but I'm close and won't lose big if I keep this up.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:08 AM

Well ladies, I'm just not doing so well, having my foot in a cast really isn't helping me any, I have gained 4LBS back , went to the gym on Monday, but than it snowed and couldn't get back, maybe tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 AM

Lneal, have a greek salad with low fat feta cheese, grape tomatoes, and yummy black colossal olives! (Can you tell what I have for lunch?)
Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by janRN
I read here that someone was not getting email notices about new posts. Neither am I. This thread is also getting bumped from my Watched Topics page. Am I doing something wrong??
Could be Admin thinks I'm thin enough (gorillas like big girls) and doesn't think I need to be here LOL!!
Suggestions anyone?
Jan, you are too funny.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:38 AM

If you like popcorn go for the light stuff. You get a lot of bulk/fiber from it. I save having a Coke once or twice a week. I can not stand diet coke, so I just have the real Coke as a special treat, and sometimes have it with the popcorn.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Well ladies, I'm just not doing so well, having my foot in a cast really isn't helping me any, I have gained 4LBS back , went to the gym on Monday, but than it snowed and couldn't get back, maybe tomorrow.
Sorry about your foot but don't get discouraged you lost the weight once you could do it again. DON"T GIVE UP and don't feel bad tomorrw is another day or next week, when you get the cast off you will be back in the swig of things. I believe you can do this. I believe we ALL can do this. ;-) ;-) ;-)
Old 02-17-2010, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Sorry about your foot but don't get discouraged you lost the weight once you could do it again. DON"T GIVE UP and don't feel bad tomorrw is another day or next week, when you get the cast off you will be back in the swig of things. I believe you can do this. I believe we ALL can do this. ;-) ;-) ;-)
Thanks so much, I won't give up, I really need to do this, my Dr told me to walk the threadmill and this is what did the damage to my foot. I go to the Dr's on Monday & hoping the cast is off for good, it's been six weeks all ready.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:13 PM

Lneal--I washed some red grapes and snack on them all night long. Or how about baby carrots? I have the same problem.

Hubby took me out to lunch today--late Valentine's Day gift lol--I never want flowers, cards, or candy... and since yesterday was on the go every minute with Tucker getting gelded... I had grilled cheese and onion rings. :roll: