Angela Walters

Old 10-21-2018, 07:51 AM

Just thinking logically.....the Craftsy offices are here in Denver. I think she flies into Denver to do the filming. Someone (?) has the pieces prepped and ready so all Angela has to do is cut a few pieces, stitch a block and
wa-la........ it’s ready to quilt. Like Sewing With. Nancy.....there are many steps prepared for the filming. I also think she likes grape juice. :-)
Old 10-21-2018, 11:44 AM

As a sometimes midnight quilter myself, I have no doubt she could be recording at night.

I've never seen her drink more than a little wine, but if I tried it, I'd definitely spill. Also, I if I had even a sip of wine while in the vicinity of sharp object, the results wouldn't be good. Even totally sober and well-rested I've come close to cutting myself. Not long ago I actually trimmed an already short fingernail with my rotary cutter!
Old 10-21-2018, 03:33 PM

Looks like wine to me and I still can’t figure out how she keeps from knocking the glass over LOL!
Old 10-21-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1 View Post
Just thinking logically.....the Craftsy offices are here in Denver. I think she flies into Denver to do the filming. Someone (?) has the pieces prepped and ready so all Angela has to do is cut a few pieces, stitch a block and
wa-la........ it’s ready to quilt. Like Sewing With. Nancy.....there are many steps prepared for the filming. I also think she likes grape juice. :-)
she films in her shop/studio in Liberty Mo--said that she is moving into an additional studio/office so that she can do the filming and business end of things without the interruptions of the shop.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1 View Post
she films in her shop/studio in Liberty Mo--said that she is moving into an additional studio/office so that she can do the filming and business end of things without the interruptions of the shop.
Old 10-21-2018, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Do you think she is truly drinking wine during the filming of her Midnight Quilt Show series? And do you think she is actually filming in the evening or night?

I'm thinking it's grape juice and being filmed in the middle of the day. Fun idea and attitude anyway. She's a hoot to watch!
I don't know but I sure like watching her. She makes it all sound fun, and isn't that what quilting and quilty friends are all about.....
Old 10-22-2018, 09:14 AM

I luv her and her show....funny and quirky....I like that!
Old 10-27-2018, 04:32 AM

Some people are night people and some are not. Wine is good anytime of the day, except for breakfast. That's a totally different drink. its just that people have more time at night to do things or get everyone together to film. Not a problem