Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How Many UFO's do you have??? >

How Many UFO's do you have???

How Many UFO's do you have???

Old 02-24-2010, 08:14 PM

I can relate to that. I also paint and quilt.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:02 AM

I am down to just two that are ready to go on my frame. One ready for binding. One embroidered quilt as you go block a month (On block 1) Another applique quilt as you go (On block 2). Just bought fabric yesterday for 2 Attic Windows and a strip quilt. Not to mention little gifts I am making as give aways at our April fashion show and a purse for me. (So why am I setting here typing?) Had to take a break and do laundry. Yuck!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:03 AM

I am down to just two that are ready to go on my frame. One ready for binding. One embroidered quilt as you go block a month (On block 1) Another applique quilt as you go (On block 2). Just bought fabric yesterday for 2 Attic Windows and a strip quilt. Not to mention little gifts I am making as give aways at our April fashion show and a purse for me. (So why am I setting here typing?) Had to take a break and do laundry. Yuck!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Banned

right now I have 7. Those are projects that I have started and not finished....i am slowly working on them. However I have 100's of ideas and someday quilts that I want to do?? I will probably have all of my UFO's done before summer because most of them are scrap quilts that just need to be sewn together.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 AM

What is the difference between a UFO and a WIP? And what about all the "thingys" that you have planned but not cut, but everything is in one spot. What are they? I'm not sure how many I have as I keep finding things I forgot about. Know that doesn't happen to any of you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Olivia's Grammy
What is the difference between a UFO and a WIP? And what about all the "thingys" that you have planned but not cut, but everything is in one spot. What are they? I'm not sure how many I have as I keep finding things I forgot about. Know that doesn't happen to any of you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only all the time!

I've got 2 quilt tops finished and have decided to take them to a quilter instead of tackling them on my own. The king-size is just too big for me to handle on my home sewing machine. The other is embroidered and I can't decide how to have it quilted. Other than that, I have fabric for at least 6 projects waiting in the wings. One of those is a baby quilt for a shower in April, so that one will move to the top of the list as soon as I'm done quilting my sister's quilt (this weekend, I hope).
Old 02-25-2010, 11:30 AM

I don't even know how many UFO's I have. I am afraid to count. :oops:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:38 AM

In the past 8 months I have finished and sent on to new homes 12 lap quilts. I have 8 tops here to get layered and quilted and I have in the works right now two more tops.

I don't let myself start another project until I've battled my way through at least one of the UFOs.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:31 PM

I seem to have stalled. Made 2 aprons, and am working on 2 sweartshirt jackets for my DGD, none of whick are UFO's. I have a customers denim quilt waiting to be loaded and quilted, and my Feb. UFO is laughing at me, can you hear it?