Hello!

Old 06-07-2020, 04:26 AM

Welcome to the QB! I live in SE Michigan. IMO I is always good to start with your smallest quilt when doing your first sandwiching and quilting experience. I started with a full size quilt. Maybe I should have started with a baby quilt. Having done various types of layouts over my 30+ years of quilting I have come to believe that using Elmer's washable school glue, I use the clear, is the best way to go. There are a number of tutorials on how to do this on the internet. Here is a link to a nice video explanation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3-Y6OPweU
Again welcome to the QB and I hope to see a lot of you here. Good luck as you learn your way around the quilting world fee free to ask any question any time.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:27 AM

Welcome from Southern Indiana....and I'm sure you will manage the sandwiching! (even though it's the one thing I dislike about quilting!)
Old 06-07-2020, 06:24 AM

Welcome to the board from NE Ohio 🙋‍♀️
Old 06-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Power Poster

Welcome, from Mississippi! We have lots of fun sharing quilting info and pictures here. You'll love it!
Old 06-07-2020, 09:13 AM

Hi Jo and welcome from southern California! Glad you're enjoying quilting and know you'll find lots of good information on this board. You'll learn a lot, get your questions answered, and have less frustration. Good luck!
Old 06-07-2020, 10:03 AM

Welcome, Jo from southwest Michigan. You will learn so much from this group. Wander around the site, post, read and ask questions. Believe you me, some one has heard the question before and many of us love to pass on what we have learned over time.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:13 AM

Welcome from So. Cal.! The wonderful part about the board is all the knowledge everyone is willing to share. All you have to do is ask the question.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:04 AM

Thanks everyone!