Sewmor collection

Old 07-27-2020, 06:35 AM

These are beautiful machines! A very nice collection. DH ask me all the time "Why" do I need another sewing machine and the answer is always "because". Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Deirdre Fox View Post
To all the Sewmor experts. I have inherited a sewmor machine and cannot work out what model it is despite hours and hours of research.

I have taken some photos but cannot work out how to upload them to this posting. Do I use the image icon ?
Many thanks. Dublin, Ireland
Use "Go Advanced" and then use the paperclip. After the new window opens, click the square icon on the top right upper edge so that is opens to full screen. The "Upload button is on the far right, and you can't see it in the smaller sized window.

I'm a quarter Irish!! Welcome to the board!
Old 08-02-2020, 03:07 AM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by themadpatter View Post
Use "Go Advanced" and then use the paperclip. After the new window opens, click the square icon on the top right upper edge so that is opens to full screen. The "Upload button is on the far right, and you can't see it in the smaller sized window.

I'm a quarter Irish!! Welcome to the board!
Thank you so much for taking the time to advise me how I could upload my photos. I have managed to put two up and will try to put a few more up. I appreciate the help. Deirdre
Old 08-02-2020, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Deirdre Fox View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to advise me how I could upload my photos. I have managed to put two up and will try to put a few more up. I appreciate the help. Deirdre
I'm not seeing anything that has been attached. Is the file size smaller than 2MB? You have to scroll way over to the right and click on the "Upload" button once you have chosen the images.

My usual response is:
We like pictures. In order to post pictures on Quilting Board, you will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB. How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf
Don't forget to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button.

I have found that only the big red "reply" button works to give me the paper clip icon to work for adding pictures.

Additionally, when I have tried to "insert" pictures, it will take a while even if it is just one picture, after clicking on the paperclip icon. (This is after you have hit the "Upload" button and closed that window.) You will see the "busy" icon at the top of the page or tab spinning for a while before it list the pictures that it will attach.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 08-02-2020 at 03:30 AM. Reason: add'l info
Old 08-02-2020, 04:07 AM
Power Poster

If you are having trouble uploading pic, try going to the QB Help forum for help. Sometimes it depends on what type of device you are using.