Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group >

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Old 11-13-2020, 06:37 AM

Got my tracking number. Thanks Janice!

Old 11-13-2020, 06:45 AM
Power Poster

I opted to have Janice hold my Pumpkins and send them with my Flurries... so won't see your blocks in person for another month. I know they are beautiful from the photos, and want to thank everyone who made me one or two blocks to go in my children's quilts!
Old 11-13-2020, 06:51 AM

Default Boom Biz - shipping issues

Technical difficulties! The USPS website is apparently having problems!!! I made up your labels but they won't download and print. I'm going to give this another try so you will get another tracking number. Sorry this is happening but I'm doing all I can do on my end. Will let you know by the end of the day what's happening.
Old 11-13-2020, 08:34 AM

I gave up and did them by hand. They’re at the post office already. Woo hoo! I’ll email you your new tracking numbers myself later today.

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Technical difficulties! The USPS website is apparently having problems!!! I made up your labels but they won't download and print. I'm going to give this another try so you will get another tracking number. Sorry this is happening but I'm doing all I can do on my end. Will let you know by the end of the day what's happening.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:38 AM

I have my new tracking number, Janice. Thanks for being the best hostess on the web. I can't wait to get my hands on these gorgeous blocks. You always go the extra mile so that we all enjoy this swap. "Specially this go-round! Thank you again.
Old 11-13-2020, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Yes, unfortunately. It's not part of the new format. (We have really lousy smilies now, too.)
surprise face is interesting. Eyebrows make it different.... Thanks for the info.
Old 11-13-2020, 01:51 PM

Thank you for working so hard for us, Janice! Silly post office.....

I was playing with my patriotic blocks that you all made me so many Booms ago. I am going to try to wrap that one up before I start on the Christmas quilt. If I continue to produce at the same boom rate as now.... Christmas quilt will be a UFO for at least 3 more years. Gotta love treasures.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:23 AM

Good morning, Pumpkins! Your packages should begin arriving today, if they haven't already. I had a Flurry package arrive on Sunday when it was mailed on Friday so maybe some of you have gotten lucky and received yours already. Enjoy!
Old 11-16-2020, 06:40 AM

I also chose to have my pumpkin blocks be sent with my flurries. Thanks Janice for going the extra mile to get the pumpkin blocks mailed
Old 11-16-2020, 11:02 AM

I got 17 blocks and 2 pieces of my fabric today. Thanks everybody for the beautiful blocks. And, thanks again, Janice for all of your hard work making the Booms possible for us to enjoy. You are the bestest!