Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What Did Santa Bring You? >

What Did Santa Bring You?

What Did Santa Bring You?

Old 12-27-2020, 03:41 PM

Oh, Iforgot to tell you I got a lot of candy, twizzers with a light. I wheel yhay youfreeze and then roll on your face and neck to keep cool.
Old 12-27-2020, 05:01 PM

Son and family got both o us new slippers (much needed) and hopefully we will get some pictures in the near future (DIL has just started new job last week and son is home quarantining until after New Years for a job promotion/shift and fixing major plumbing job at home while quarantining). DD gave us a digital photo frame that they can send photos to via email--will be fun to see new ones pop in! DD will also be repainting my bathrooms when we've had vaccines--what I really wanted! DH gave me the 4 steps with hand rails ladder that I wanted--will allow me to change out my quilts hanging downstairs. And a new crock pot that doesn't just operate on high and have hot spots! No quilting related presents--I've been buying enough of those for myself!
Old 12-27-2020, 07:44 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
I got some accuguilt dies and mats, a new glue gun with two temps, bear bird feeder and lots more little things. Had a great time opening gifts and eating meals and cookies and candy. I also got some green stuff.
What's green stuff?
Old 12-27-2020, 07:55 PM

My husband gave me a $100 gift certificate.
Old 12-27-2020, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sharongn View Post
What's green stuff?
Money, I assume.
Old 12-28-2020, 04:40 AM

My son and his wife bought me a new office chair to use in my sewing room. My previous chair was thrice owned and would no longer stay "up". Can't hardly wait to go sew today and try out my new chair. They also gave me a large rack to use on the wall or on my table to hold my rulers and templets. What a good boy!
Old 12-28-2020, 09:40 AM

Wow many of you received some great gifts, thanks for sharing Sadly I didn't receive that magical answer for reorganizing my sewing room to accommodate my accuquilt & all the long strip dies .
Old 12-28-2020, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
Money, I assume.
OOOOHHHHH. Lol. I should have known that!
Old 12-28-2020, 01:45 PM

Wow...it sounds like a lot of you had fun, how great! We didn't exchange gifts, but I cooked a *bunch* of good food (Soup w/ fresh matzoh balls, raised cheese biscuits, and then a yummy dinner with lamb, sweet potatoes, carrots and asparagus. I *may* have promised to make him some pj bottoms? I may have been exhausted...lol. He gave me the gift of uninterrupted sewing time the next day, and replacing the terrible overhead light with a bright one!
Old 12-28-2020, 03:26 PM

I love reading that folks have kind, caring people in their lives that support their hobbies. Thank you for sharing the gifts you got. My sweet son will always get me whatever book or ruler I want and he did. My other half, that is a different story. Usually, he waits till 12/24 (he was a day early this year) goes out and I get what leftover outfits are still at the mall. Which is what I got again this year along with purple boots. He must think I'm 12. They are going back. He did, however ask a week before if I wanted anything and I said a bloc loc ruler and he gave me his credit card so with card in hand I ordered a set of 4. They came in time for xmas too so I was a happy camper. Next time, I'm getting 8 which is what I should have done this time. He will never know, he never balances his account.